The Interplay Between Creativity issues and Design Theories: a new perspective for Design Management Studies?
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fabien Jean & Pascal Le Masson & Benoit Weil, 2015. "Sourcing Innovation: probing Technology Readiness Levels with a design framework," Post-Print hal-01249946, HAL.
- Armand Hatchuel & Pascal Le Masson & Benoit Weil, 2017. "C-K theory: modelling creative thinking and its impact on research," Post-Print hal-01701853, HAL.
- Beatrice d'Ippolito, 2014. "The importance of design for firms' competitiveness: a review of the literature," Working Papers hal-00936947, HAL.
- Beatrice d'Ippolito, 2014. "The importance of design for firms' competitiveness: a review of the literature," Working paper serie RMT - Grenoble Ecole de Management hal-00936947, HAL.
- Pierre-Antoine Arrighi & Pascal Le Masson & Benoit Weil, 2014. "Addressing Constraints Creatively: How New Design Software Helps Solve the Dilemma of Originality and Feasibility," Post-Print hal-01083248, HAL.
- Pascal Le Masson & Armand Hatchuel & Benoit Weil, 2015. "Design theory at Bauhaus: teaching “splitting” knowledge," Post-Print hal-01243332, HAL.
- Armand Hatchuel & Milena Klasing Chen, 2017. "Creativity under Strong Constraints: the Hidden Influence of Design Models traduction," Post-Print hal-01465689, HAL.
- Louis-Etienne Dubois & Pascal Le Masson & Benoit Weil & Patrick Cohendet, 2014. "From organizing for innovation to innovating for organization: how co-design brings about change in organizations," Post-Print hal-01485082, HAL.
- Zeiler, Wim, 2018. "Morphology in conceptual building design," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 126(C), pages 102-115.
- Armand Hatchuel & Pascal Masson & Benoit Weil, 2017. "C-K Theory : Modelling Creative Thinking And Its Impact On Research," Post-Print hal-01619990, HAL.
- Sophie Hooge & Albert David, 2014. "What makes an efficient theme for a creativity session?," Post-Print hal-00987220, HAL.
- Marné Vries & Simone Berger, 2017. "An Action Design Research Approach within Enterprise Engineering," Systemic Practice and Action Research, Springer, vol. 30(2), pages 187-207, April.
- Pierre-Antoine Arrighi & Pascal Le Masson & Benoit Weil, 2015. "Managing radical innovation as an innovative design process: generative constraints and cumulative sets of rules," Post-Print hal-01199932, HAL.
- Pascal Le Masson & Armand Hatchuel & Benoit Weil, 2016. "Design theory at Bauhaus: teaching 'splitting' knowledge," Post-Print hal-01481058, HAL.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:hal-00696122. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.