A conceptual model of virtual product development process
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ragatz, Gary L. & Handfield, Robert B. & Petersen, Kenneth J., 2002. "Benefits associated with supplier integration into new product development under conditions of technology uncertainty," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 55(5), pages 389-400, May.
- Charles Davis & Elaine Sun, 2006. "Business Development Capabilities in Information Technology SMEs in a Regional Economy: An Exploratory Study," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 31(1), pages 145-161, January.
- Pawar, Kulwant S. & Sharifi, Sudi, 1997. "Physical or virtual team collocation: Does it matter?," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 52(3), pages 283-290, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ale Ebrahim, Nader & Ahmed, Shamsuddin & Taha, Zahari, 2009. "Envisages of New Product Developments in Small and Medium Enterprises through Virtual Team," MPRA Paper 26984, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 02 Jan 2010.
More about this item
KeywordsModified Stage-Gate System; Virtual Product Development; Conceptual Model;
- M12 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - Personnel Management; Executives; Executive Compensation
- O32 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Management of Technological Innovation and R&D
- L17 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Open Source Products and Markets
- L1 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance
- L2 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior
- M11 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - Production Management
- M1 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration
- O3 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights
- P4 - Economic Systems - - Other Economic Systems
- L15 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Information and Product Quality
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:27374. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.