Report NEP-NEU-2012-05-22This is the archive for NEP-NEU, a report on new working papers in the area of Neuroeconomics. Daniel Houser issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Duffy, Sean & Smith, John, 2012. "Cognitive load in the multi-player prisoner's dilemma game: Are there brains in games?," MPRA Paper 38825, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- McCann, Robert J. & Shi, Xianwen & Siow, Aloysius & Wolthoff, Ronald P., 2012. "Becker Meets Ricardo: Multisector Matching with Social and Cognitive Skills," IZA Discussion Papers 6533, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Rodney J. Andrews & Trevon D. Logan & Michael J. Sinkey, 2012. "Identifying Confirmatory Bias in the Field: Evidence from a Poll of Experts," NBER Working Papers 18064, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Pascal Le Masson & Armand Hatchuel & Benoit Weil, 2011. "The Interplay Between Creativity issues and Design Theories: a new perspective for Design Management Studies?," Post-Print hal-00696122, HAL.
- Jaime Gomez-Ramirez & Manuel G. Bedia, 2012. "Towards a new brain science: lessons from the economic collapse," Papers 1205.2999, arXiv.org, revised Jun 2012.