X-Efficiency of Innovation Processes: Evaluation Based on Data Envelopment Analysis
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:zbw:ifweej:201725 is not listed on IDEAS
- Movahedi, Mohammad & Gaussens, Olivier, 2011. "Innovation, productivity, and export: Evidence from SMEs in Lower Normandy, France," MPRA Paper 40443, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 07 Jun 2012.
- Movahedi, Mohammad & Shahbazi, Kiumars & Gaussens, Olivier, 2017.
"Innovation and willingness to export: Is there an effect of conscious self-selection?,"
Economics - The Open-Access, Open-Assessment E-Journal,
Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW), vol. 11, pages 1-22.
- Mohavedi, Mohammad & Shahbazi, Kiumars & Gaussens, Olivier, 2017. "Innovation and willingness to export: Is there an effect of conscious self-selection?," Economics Discussion Papers 2017-14, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
More about this item
KeywordsInnovation Process; X-Efficiency; Multiobjective Linear Programming; Data Envelopment Analysis; Russell measure;
- C61 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Optimization Techniques; Programming Models; Dynamic Analysis
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-03-28 (All new papers)
- NEP-CSE-2012-03-28 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-EFF-2012-03-28 (Efficiency & Productivity)
- NEP-ENT-2012-03-28 (Entrepreneurship)
- NEP-INO-2012-03-28 (Innovation)
- NEP-KNM-2012-03-28 (Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy)
- NEP-SBM-2012-03-28 (Small Business Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tut:cremwp:201215. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CODA-POIREY Hélène). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/crmrefr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .