Report NEP-KNM-2012-03-28This is the archive for NEP-KNM, a report on new working papers in the area of Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy. Laura Stefanescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Cui, Victor & Ding, Waverly W. & Yanadori, Yoshio, 2011. "Compensation Structure and the Creation of Exploratory Knowledge in Technology Firms," Institute for Research on Labor and Employment, Working Paper Series qt2kq4b8qj, Institute of Industrial Relations, UC Berkeley.
- Cui, Victor & Ding, Waverly W. & Yanadori, Yoshio, 2011. "Compensation Structure and the Creation of Exploratory Knowledge in Technology Firms," Institute for Research on Labor and Employment, Working Paper Series qt4f7671kn, Institute of Industrial Relations, UC Berkeley.
- Christophe CARRINCAZEAUX (GREThA, CNRS, UMR 5113) & Frédéric GASCHET (GREThA, CNRS, UMR 5113), 2012. "Knowledge and diversity of innovation systems: a comparative analysis of European regions," Cahiers du GREThA 2012-06, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée.
- Halldin, Torbjörn, 2012. "Born global firms in knowledge intensive business services (KIBS) – what do we know of their performance?," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 270, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Item repec:idb:brikps:63978 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Rahobisoa Herimalala & Olivier Gaussens, 2012. "X-Efficiency of Innovation Processes: Evaluation Based on Data Envelopment Analysis," Economics Working Paper Archive (University of Rennes 1 & University of Caen) 201215, Center for Research in Economics and Management (CREM), University of Rennes 1, University of Caen and CNRS.
- Ömer Özak, 2012. "Distance to the Technological Frontier and Economic Development," Departmental Working Papers 1201, Southern Methodist University, Department of Economics.
- Ljungquist, Urban, 2012. "Management Roles in Innovative Technology Implementation: A Healthcare Perspective," CITR Working Paper Series 2012/02, Center for Innovation and Technology Research, Blekinge Institute of Technology.
- König, Michael & Lorenz, Jan & Zilibotti, Fabrizio, 2012. "Innovation vs imitation and the evolution of productivity distributions," CEPR Discussion Papers 8843, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.