Management Roles in Innovative Technology Implementation: A Healthcare Perspective
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ingemar Dierickx & Karel Cool, 1989. "Asset Stock Accumulation and Sustainability of Competitive Advantage," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 35(12), pages 1504-1511, December.
- Valery S. Katkalo & Christos N. Pitelis & David J. Teece, 2010. "Introduction: On the nature and scope of dynamic capabilities," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 19(4), pages 1175-1186, August.
More about this item
KeywordsDynamic capability; Healthcare; Organisational chimneys; Innovation;
- M10 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-03-28 (All new papers)
- NEP-CSE-2012-03-28 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-HEA-2012-03-28 (Health Economics)
- NEP-INO-2012-03-28 (Innovation)
- NEP-KNM-2012-03-28 (Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:bthcsi:2012-002. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Martin Andersson). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/msbthse.html .