Introduction: On the nature and scope of dynamic capabilities
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sumit K. MAJUMDAR, 2014. "Regulation And Job Creation: An Analysis Of Institutional Change And Its Consequences," Annals of Public and Cooperative Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 85(2), pages 305-325, June.
- repec:pal:jintbs:v:48:y:2017:i:9:d:10.1057_s41267-017-0107-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:scient:v:94:y:2013:i:1:d:10.1007_s11192-012-0744-3 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:kap:sbusec:v:48:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s11187-016-9790-1 is not listed on IDEAS
- Majid Aramand & Dave Valliere, 2012. "Dynamic capabilities in entrepreneurial firms: A case study approach," Journal of International Entrepreneurship, Springer, vol. 10(2), pages 142-157, June.
- Li, Da-yuan & Liu, Juan, 2014. "Dynamic capabilities, environmental dynamism, and competitive advantage: Evidence from China," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 67(1), pages 2793-2799.
- repec:eee:rujoec:v:2:y:2016:i:1:p:86-110 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:oup:jecgeo:v:18:y:2018:i:1:p:139-161. is not listed on IDEAS
- Kebebe, E. & Duncan, AJ & Klerkx, L. & de Boer, I.J.M. & Oosting, S.J., 2015. "Understanding socio-economic and policy constraints to dairy development in Ethiopia: A coupled functional-structural innovation systems analysis," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 141(C), pages 69-78.
- Burr, Wolfgang & Frohwein, Torsten, 2012. "Regelbrüche in Organisationen," Research Papers on Innovation, Services and Technology 1/2012, University of Stuttgart, Institute of Business Administration, Department I - Institute of Research & Development and Innovation Management.
- repec:eee:touman:v:45:y:2014:i:c:p:39-48 is not listed on IDEAS
- Najafi-Tavani, Saeed & Sharifi, Hossein & Najafi-Tavani, Zhaleh, 2016. "Market orientation, marketing capability, and new product performance: The moderating role of absorptive capacity," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(11), pages 5059-5064.
- Stefano Bianchini & Giulio Bottazzi & Federico Tamagni, 2017.
"What does (not) characterize persistent corporate high-growth?,"
Small Business Economics,
Springer, vol. 48(3), pages 633-656, March.
- Stefano Bianchini & Giulio Bottazzi & Federico Tamagni, 2014. "What does (or does not) determine persistent corporate high-growth ?," LEM Papers Series 2014/11, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Vahlne, Jan-Erik & Jonsson, Anna, 2017. "Ambidexterity as a dynamic capability in the globalization of the multinational business enterprise (MBE): Case studies of AB Volvo and IKEA," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 57-70.
- Michailova, Snejina & Zhan, Wu, 2015. "Dynamic capabilities and innovation in MNC subsidiaries," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 50(3), pages 576-583.
- Jordi Catalan & Ramon Ramon-Munoz, 2011. "The origins of Made in Spain fashion. The competitive advantage of the textile, apparel and footwear districts since the Golden Age," Working Papers in Economics 265, Universitat de Barcelona. Espai de Recerca en Economia.
- Matthijs Janssen & Carolina Castaldi & Alexander Alexiev, 2014. "Dynamic capabilities for service innovation: conceptualization and measurement," Working Papers 14-07, Eindhoven Center for Innovation Studies, revised Mar 2014.
- repec:eee:iburev:v:27:y:2018:i:1:p:66-77 is not listed on IDEAS
- Wójcik Piotr, 2015. "Exploring Links Between Dynamic Capabilities Perspective and Resource-Based View: A Literature Overview," International Journal of Management and Economics, De Gruyter Open, vol. 45(1), pages 83-107, March.
- Ljungquist, Urban, 2012. "Management Roles in Innovative Technology Implementation: A Healthcare Perspective," Working Papers 2012/02, Blekinge Institute of Technology, Department of Industrial Economics.
- Najda-Janoszka, Marta, 2017. "Industry Transition - Challenges for Value Capture," MPRA Paper 81919, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Wu, Kuo-Jui & Liao, Ching-Jong & Chen, Chih-Cheng & Lin, Yuanhsu & Tsai, Chuck F.M., 2016. "Exploring eco-innovation in dynamic organizational capability under incomplete information in the Taiwanese lighting industry," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 181(PB), pages 419-440.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:indcch:v:19:y:2010:i:4:p:1175-1186. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/icc .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.