Report NEP-HEA-2012-03-28This is the archive for NEP-HEA, a report on new working papers in the area of Health Economics. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gani Aldashev & Jean-Marie Baland, 2012. "Awareness and AIDS: A Political Economy Perspective," Working Papers 1204, University of Namur, Department of Economics.
- Kees Van Gool & Richard Norman & Martin B Delatycki & Jane Hall & John Massie, 2011. "Understanding the costs of care for cystic fibrosis: an analysis by age and severity. CHERE Working Paper 2011/1," Working Papers 2011/1, CHERE, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Patricia Kenny & Denise Doiron & Jane Hall & Deborah J Street & Kathleen Milton-Wildey & Glenda Parmenter, 2012. "The training and job decisions of nurses: the first year of a longitudinal study investigating nurse recruitment and retention. CHERE Working Paper 2012/02," Working Papers 2012/02, CHERE, University of Technology, Sydney.
- José Luis Pinto-Prades & Eva Rodríguez-Míguez, 2011. "The Lead Time Trade-Off: The case of health states better than death," Working Papers 1101, Universidade de Vigo, Departamento de Economía Aplicada.
- Meghir, Costas & Palme, Mårten & Simeonova, Emilia, 2012. "Education, Health and Mortality: Evidence from a Social Experiment," Research Papers in Economics 2012:4, Stockholm University, Department of Economics.
- Ljungquist, Urban, 2012. "Management Roles in Innovative Technology Implementation: A Healthcare Perspective," Working Papers 2012/02, Blekinge Institute of Technology, Department of Industrial Economics.
- Graf, Julia, 2012. "The effects of rebate contracts on the health care system," DICE Discussion Papers 45, University of Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Julian P. Cristia & William N. Evans & Beomsoo Kim, 2012. "Improving the Health Coverage of the Rural Poor:Does Contracting Out Medical Mobile Teams Work?," Discussion Paper Series 1203, Institute of Economic Research, Korea University.
- Seonyeong Cho & Choongki Lee & Beomsoo Kim, 2012. "Does Air Pollution Matter for Low Birth Weight?," Discussion Paper Series 1201, Institute of Economic Research, Korea University.
- Beomsoo Kim & Minjee Kim, 2012. "The Mortality of Newborns and Nurse Staffing Levels," Discussion Paper Series 1204, Institute of Economic Research, Korea University.
- Wankyo Chung & Beomsoo Kim, 2012. "Money Transfer and Birth Weight: A Causal Link from Alaska," Discussion Paper Series 1202, Institute of Economic Research, Korea University.
- Item repec:dar:ddpeco:57149 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Jonathan T. Kolstad & Amanda E. Kowalski, 2012. "Mandate-Based Health Reform and the Labor Market: Evidence from the Massachusetts Reform," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1855, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Kurt R. Brekke & Luigi Siciliani & Odd Rune Straume, 2012. "Hospital competition with soft budgets," NIPE Working Papers 04/2012, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.
- Gaynor, Martin & Laudicella, Mauro & Propper, Carol, 2012. "Can governments do it better? Merger mania and hospital outcomes in the English NHS," CEPR Discussion Papers 8802, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Carneiro, Pedro & Ginja, Rita, 2012. "Long Term Impacts of Compensatory Preschool on Health and Behavior: Evidence from Head Start," CEPR Discussion Papers 8803, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Strulik, Holger & Werner, Katharina, 2012. "Life Expectancy, Labor Supply, and Long-Run Growth: Reconciling Theory and Evidence," Hannover Economic Papers (HEP) dp-497, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Wilensky, Harold L., 2011. "U.S. Health Care and Real Health in Comparative Perspective: Lessons from Abroad," Institute for Research on Labor and Employment, Working Paper Series qt1sc57084, Institute of Industrial Relations, UC Berkeley.