The training and job decisions of nurses: the first year of a longitudinal study investigating nurse recruitment and retention. CHERE Working Paper 2012/02
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Denise Doiron & Glenn Jones, 2006. "Nurses' Retention and Hospital Characteristics in New South Wales," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 82(256), pages 11-29, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yoo, Hong Il & Doiron, Denise, 2013.
"The use of alternative preference elicitation methods in complex discrete choice experiments,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 32(6), pages 1166-1179.
- Hong il Yoo & Denise Doiron, 2012. "The use of alternative preference elicitation methods in complex discrete choice experiments," Discussion Papers 2012-16, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
More about this item
KeywordsDiscrete choice experiments; nursing workforce; employment;
- I1 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health
- I19 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Other
- J2 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor
- J24 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Human Capital; Skills; Occupational Choice; Labor Productivity
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-03-28 (All new papers)
- NEP-DCM-2012-03-28 (Discrete Choice Models)
- NEP-HEA-2012-03-28 (Health Economics)
- NEP-LAB-2012-03-28 (Labour Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:her:chewps:2012/02. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Liz Chinchen). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/chusyau.html .