Report NEP-EFF-2012-03-28This is the archive for NEP-EFF, a report on new working papers in the area of Efficiency & Productivity. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Giraleas, Dimitris & Emrouznejad, Ali & Thanassoulis, Emmanuel, 2011. "Productivity change using growth accounting and frontier-based approaches – Evidence from a Monte Carlo analysis," MPRA Paper 37429, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kiyota, Hiroyuki, 2011. "Efficiency of Commercial Banks in Sub-Saharan Africa: A Comparative Analysis of Domestic and Foreign Banks," WIDER Working Paper Series 058, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Zschille, Michael, 2012. "Consolidating the Water Industry: An Analysis of the Potential Gains from Horizontal Integration in a Conditional Efficiency Framework," CEPR Discussion Papers 8737, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Bøler, Esther Ann & Moxnes, Andreas & Ulltveit-Moe, Karen-Helene, 2012. "Technological Change, Trade in Intermediates and the Joint Impact on Productivity," CEPR Discussion Papers 8884, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- König, Michael & Lorenz, Jan & Zilibotti, Fabrizio, 2012. "Innovation vs imitation and the evolution of productivity distributions," CEPR Discussion Papers 8843, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Rahobisoa Herimalala & Olivier Gaussens, 2012. "X-Efficiency of Innovation Processes: Evaluation Based on Data Envelopment Analysis," Economics Working Paper Archive (University of Rennes 1 & University of Caen) 201215, Center for Research in Economics and Management (CREM), University of Rennes 1, University of Caen and CNRS.
- Claudia Curi & Cinzia Daraio & Maria Patrick Llerena, 2012. "University Technology Transfer: How (in-)efficient are French universities?," DIS Technical Reports 2012-02, Department of Computer, Control and Management Engineering, Universita' degli Studi di Roma "La Sapienza".
- Sridhar, Kala Seetharam, 2011. "The Efficiency of States and Cities: Is There a Case for Public Land Leasing and Sales to Finance India's Cities?," WIDER Working Paper Series 054, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Cuaresma, Jesus Crespo & Oberhofer, Harald & Vincelette, Gallina A., 2012. "Firm growth and productivity in Belarus : new empirical evidence from the machine building industry," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6005, The World Bank.
- Gaynor, Martin & Laudicella, Mauro & Propper, Carol, 2012. "Can governments do it better? Merger mania and hospital outcomes in the English NHS," CEPR Discussion Papers 8802, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Halldin, Torbjörn, 2012. "Born global firms – do they perform differently?," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 269, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.