Report NEP-SBM-2012-03-28This is the archive for NEP-SBM, a report on new working papers in the area of Small Business Management. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:idb:brikps:63978 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Dessí, Roberta, 2012. "Innovation, Spillovers and Venture Capital Contracts," CEPR Discussion Papers 8731, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Fryges, Helmut & Kohn, Karsten & Ullrich, Katrin, 2012. "The interdependence of R&D activity and debt financing of young firms," ZEW Discussion Papers 12-016, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Christophe CARRINCAZEAUX (GREThA, CNRS, UMR 5113) & Frédéric GASCHET (GREThA, CNRS, UMR 5113), 2012. "Knowledge and diversity of innovation systems: a comparative analysis of European regions," Cahiers du GREThA 2012-06, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée.
- Rahobisoa Herimalala & Olivier Gaussens, 2012. "X-Efficiency of Innovation Processes: Evaluation Based on Data Envelopment Analysis," Economics Working Paper Archive (University of Rennes 1 & University of Caen) 201215, Center for Research in Economics and Management (CREM), University of Rennes 1, University of Caen and CNRS.
- Bruhn, Miriam & Karlan, Dean S. & Schoar, Antoinette S, 2012. "The Impact of Consulting Services on Small and Medium Enterprises: Evidence from a Randomized Trial in Mexico," CEPR Discussion Papers 8887, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Reinhold Kosfeld & Jorgen Lauridsen, 2012. "Identifying Clusters within R&D Intensive Industries Using Local Spatial Methods," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201214, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Andersson, Martin & Klepper, Steven, 2012. "Characteristics and Performance of New Firms and Spinoffs in Sweden," Papers in Innovation Studies 2012/4, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- Halldin, Torbjörn, 2012. "Born global firms – do they perform differently?," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 269, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Halldin, Torbjörn, 2012. "Born global firms in knowledge intensive business services (KIBS) – what do we know of their performance?," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 270, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Acs, Zoltan J. & Wim Naudï¿½, 2011. "Entrepreneurship, Stages of Development, and Industrialization," WIDER Working Paper Series 080, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Dusanee Kesavayuth & Constantine Manasakis & Vasileios Zikos, 2012. "Upstream R&D Networks," Working Papers 1201, University of Crete, Department of Economics.
- Halldin, Torbjörn, 2012. "Survival of born global firms – do employee characteristics matter for survival?," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 271, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Bøler, Esther Ann & Moxnes, Andreas & Ulltveit-Moe, Karen-Helene, 2012. "Technological Change, Trade in Intermediates and the Joint Impact on Productivity," CEPR Discussion Papers 8884, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.