Characteristics and Performance of New Firms and Spinoffs in Sweden
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Martin Andersson & Steven Klepper, 2013. "Characteristics and performance of new firms and spinoffs in Sweden," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 22(1), pages 245-280, February.
- Andersson, Martin & Klepper, Steven, 2012. "Characteristics and Performance of New Firms and Spinoffs in Sweden," Working Papers 2012:14, Swedish Entrepreneurship Forum.
- Andersson, Martin & Klepper, Steven, 2012. "Characteristics and Performance of New Firms and Spinoffs in Sweden," Working Paper Series 902, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
References listed on IDEAS
- Michael Dahl & Toke Reichstein, 2007.
"Are You Experienced? Prior Experience and the Survival of New Organizations,"
Industry and Innovation,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(5), pages 497-511.
- Michael S. Dahl & Toke Reichstein, 2005. "Are you experienced? Prior experience and the survival of new organizations," DRUID Working Papers 05-01, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- Eriksson, Tor & Moritz Kuhn, Johan, 2006.
"Firm spin-offs in Denmark 1981-2000 -- patterns of entry and exit,"
International Journal of Industrial Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 24(5), pages 1021-1040, September.
- Eriksson, Tor & Kuhn, Johan Moritz, 2004. "Firm Spin-offs in Denmark 1981-2000 - Patterns of Entry and Exit," Working Papers 04-6, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Department of Economics.
- James R. Markusen, 2004.
"Multinational Firms and the Theory of International Trade,"
MIT Press Books,
The MIT Press,
edition 1, volume 1, number 0262633078, January.
- Markusen, James R., 2002. "Multinational Firms and the Theory of International Trade," MPRA Paper 8380, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Muendler, Marc-Andreas & Rauch, James E. & Tocoian, Oana, 2012.
"Employee spinoffs and other entrants: Stylized facts from Brazil,"
International Journal of Industrial Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 30(5), pages 447-458.
- Oana Hirakawa & Marc-Andreas Muendler & James E. Rauch, 2010. "Employee Spinoffs and Other Entrants: Stylized Facts from Brazil," NBER Working Papers 15638, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hirakawa, Oana & Muendler, Marc-Andreas & Rauch, James E., 2010. "Employee spinoffs and other entrants: stylized facts from Brazil," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 36384, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- von Below, David & Thoursie, Peter Skogman, 2010.
"Last in, first out?: Estimating the effect of seniority rules in Sweden,"
Elsevier, vol. 17(6), pages 987-997, December.
- von Below, David & Thoursie, Peter, 2008. "Last in, first out? Estimating the effect of seniority rules in Sweden," Working Paper Series 2008:27, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- Magnus Henrekson, 2005.
"Entrepreneurship: a weak link in the welfare state?,"
Industrial and Corporate Change,
Oxford University Press, vol. 14(3), pages 437-467, June.
- Henrekson, Magnus, 2002. "Entrepreneurship: A Weak Link in the Welfare State," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 518, Stockholm School of Economics, revised 11 Mar 2005.
- Henrekson, Magnus, 1996.
"Sweden's Relative Economic Performance: Lagging Behind or Staying on Top?,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 106(439), pages 1747-1759, November.
- Henrekson, Magnus, 1996. "Sweden's Relative Economic Performance: Lagging Behind or Staying on Top?," Working Paper Series 460, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- HansK. Hvide, 2009. "The Quality of Entrepreneurs," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 119(539), pages 1010-1035, July.
- repec:hhs:iuiwop:482 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsSweden; spinoffs; new firm formation; entrepreneurship; performance; employment growth;
- J60 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - General
- M13 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - New Firms; Startups
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-03-28 (All new papers)
- NEP-BEC-2012-03-28 (Business Economics)
- NEP-CSE-2012-03-28 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-ENT-2012-03-28 (Entrepreneurship)
- NEP-SBM-2012-03-28 (Small Business Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:lucirc:2012_004. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Torben Schubert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/circlse.html .