Sourcing Innovation: probing Technology Readiness Levels with a design framework
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jacobides, Michael G. & Knudsen, Thorbjorn & Augier, Mie, 2006. "Benefiting from innovation: Value creation, value appropriation and the role of industry architectures," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(8), pages 1200-1221, October.
- Christian Terwiesch & Yi Xu, 2008. "Innovation Contests, Open Innovation, and Multiagent Problem Solving," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 54(9), pages 1529-1543, September.
- Pascal Le Masson & Armand Hatchuel & Benoit Weil, 2011. "The Interplay Between Creativity issues and Design Theories: a new perspective for Design Management Studies?," Post-Print hal-00696122, HAL.
More about this item
Keywordsgenerativity; supplier-buyer exchanges; Technology-Environment framework; design theory; innovation theory; fixation;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-COM-2016-04-23 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-INO-2016-04-23 (Innovation)
- NEP-SBM-2016-04-23 (Small Business Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:hal-01249946. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.