Supporting greenhouse gas mitigation in developing cities: a synthesis of financial instruments
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Jun Li, 2011. "Supporting greenhouse gas mitigation in developing cities: a synthesis of financial instruments," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, vol. 16(6), pages 677-698, August.
References listed on IDEAS
- de Coninck, Heleen & Fischer, Carolyn & Newell, Richard G. & Ueno, Takahiro, 2008. "International technology-oriented agreements to address climate change," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 335-356, January.
- Sonja Peterson, 2008. "Greenhouse gas mitigation in developing countries through technology transfer?: a survey of empirical evidence," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, vol. 13(3), pages 283-305, March.
- Jan Corfee-Morlot & Lamia Kamal-Chaoui & Michael G. Donovan & Ian Cochran & Alexis Robert & Pierre-Jonathan Teasdale, 2009. "Cities, Climate Change and Multilevel Governance," OECD Environment Working Papers 14, OECD Publishing.
- Lewis, Joanna I., 2010. "The evolving role of carbon finance in promoting renewable energy development in China," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(6), pages 2875-2886, June.
- Cheng, Chia-Chin, 2010. "A new NAMA framework for dispersed energy end-use sectors," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(10), pages 5614-5624, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Abanda, F.H. & Ng’ombe, A. & Keivani, R. & Tah, J.H.M., 2012. "The link between renewable energy production and gross domestic product in Africa: A comparative study between 1980 and 2008," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 16(4), pages 2147-2153.
- Rodrigo Galbieri & Thiago Luis Felipe Brito & Dominique Mouette & Hirdan Katarina Medeiros Costa & Edmilson Moutinho dos Santos & Murilo Tadeu Werneck Fagá, 2018. "Bus fleet emissions: new strategies for mitigation by adopting natural gas," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, vol. 23(7), pages 1039-1062, October.
More about this item
KeywordsUrban infrastructure; NAMA; Sectoral approach; Climate finance; Cities;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:hal-00608688. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.