The development and commercialization of solar pv technology in the oil industry
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Pinkse, Jonatan & van den Buuse, Daniel, 2012. "The development and commercialization of solar PV technology in the oil industry," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 11-20.
References listed on IDEAS
- Reiche, Danyel & Bechberger, Mischa, 2004. "Policy differences in the promotion of renewable energies in the EU member states," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(7), pages 843-849, May.
- Grant, Robert M. & Cibin, Renato, 1996. "Strategy, structure and market turbulence: The international oil majors, 1970-1991," Scandinavian Journal of Management, Elsevier, vol. 12(2), pages 165-188, June.
- John P. Holdren, 2006. "The Energy Innovation Imperative: Addressing Oil Dependence, Climate Change, and Other 21-super-st Century Energy Challenges," Innovations: Technology, Governance, Globalization, MIT Press, vol. 1(2), pages 3-23, April.
- Sanden, Bjorn A. & Azar, Christian, 2005. "Near-term technology policies for long-term climate targets--economy wide versus technology specific approaches," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(12), pages 1557-1576, August.
- Utterback, James M & Abernathy, William J, 1975. "A dynamic model of process and product innovation," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 3(6), pages 639-656, December.
- Raven, Rob, 2007. "Niche accumulation and hybridisation strategies in transition processes towards a sustainable energy system: An assessment of differences and pitfalls," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(4), pages 2390-2400, April.
- Ans Kolk & Jonatan Pinkse, 2008. "A perspective on multinational enterprises and climate change: Learning from “an inconvenient truth”?," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 39(8), pages 1359-1378, December.
- Unruh, Gregory C., 2000. "Understanding carbon lock-in," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 28(12), pages 817-830, October.
- William J. Baumol, 2002. "Entrepreneurship, Innovation and Growth: The David-Goliath Symbiosis," Journal of Entrepreneurial Finance, Pepperdine University, Graziadio School of Business and Management, vol. 7(2), pages 1-10, Summer.
- Klepper, Steven, 1997. "Industry Life Cycles," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 6(1), pages 145-181.
- Jacobsson, Staffan & Johnson, Anna, 2000. "The diffusion of renewable energy technology: an analytical framework and key issues for research," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 28(9), pages 625-640, July.
- Levy David L. & Kolk Ans, 2002. "Strategic Responses to Global Climate Change: Conflicting Pressures on Multinationals in the Oil Industry," Business and Politics, De Gruyter, vol. 4(3), pages 1-27, November.
- Kolk, Ans & Levy, David, 2001. "Winds of Change:: Corporate Strategy, Climate change and Oil Multinationals," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 19(5), pages 501-509, October.
- Shum, Kwok L. & Watanabe, Chihiro, 2007. "Photovoltaic deployment strategy in Japan and the USA--an institutional appraisal," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 1186-1195, February.
- Staffan Jacobsson & Anna Bergek, 2004. "Transforming the energy sector: the evolution of technological systems in renewable energy technology," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 13(5), pages 815-849, October.
- Milgrom, Paul & Roberts, John, 1990. "The Economics of Modern Manufacturing: Technology, Strategy, and Organization," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 80(3), pages 511-528, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Absi Halabi, M. & Al-Qattan, A. & Al-Otaibi, A., 2015. "Application of solar energy in the oil industry—Current status and future prospects," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 296-314.
- Verhees, Bram & Raven, Rob & Veraart, Frank & Smith, Adrian & Kern, Florian, 2013. "The development of solar PV in The Netherlands: A case of survival in unfriendly contexts," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 19(C), pages 275-289.
- Bram Verhees & Rob Raven & Frank Veraart & Adrian Smith & Florian Kern, 2012. "Interrogating Protective Space: Shielding, Nurturing and Empowering Dutch Solar PV," Working Papers 12-04, Eindhoven Center for Innovation Studies, revised Sep 2012.
- repec:wsi:ijimxx:v:21:y:2017:i:03:n:s1363919617500281 is not listed on IDEAS
- Wang, Jingfan & O'Donnell, John & Brandt, Adam R., 2017. "Potential solar energy use in the global petroleum sector," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 118(C), pages 884-892.
- Karoline Augenstein & Alexandra Palzkill, 2015. "The Dilemma of Incumbents in Sustainability Transitions: A Narrative Approach," Administrative Sciences, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 6(1), pages 1-23, December.
More about this item
KeywordsRenewable Energy; Solar Photovoltaic; Oil and Gas industry;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-01-07 (All new papers)
- NEP-CWA-2013-01-07 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-ENE-2013-01-07 (Energy Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:gemptp:hal-00763647. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .