Report NEP-CWA-2013-01-07This is the archive for NEP-CWA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & Western Asia. Cherry Ann Santos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Oral, Isil & Santos, Indhira & Zhang, Fan, 2012. "Climate change policies and employment in Eastern Europe and Central Asia," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6294, The World Bank.
- Mirzabaev, Alisher & Tsegai, Daniel W., 2012. "Effects of weather shocks on agricultural commodity prices in Central Asia," Discussion Papers 140769, University of Bonn, Center for Development Research (ZEF).
- Jonatan Pinkse & Daniel Van den Buuse, 2012. "The development and commercialization of solar pv technology in the oil industry," Grenoble Ecole de Management (Post-Print) hal-00763647, HAL.
- Schierhorn, Florian & Muller, Daniel & Prishchepov, Alexander V. & Balmann, Alfons, 2012. "Grain potentials on abandoned cropland in European Russia," Miscellaneous Papers 139019, Agecon Search.
- Marco J. Lombardi & Francesco Ravazzolo, 2012. "Oil price density forecasts: exploring the linkages with stock markets," Working Paper 2012/24, Norges Bank.
- Masahiko Aoki, 2012. "Historical Sources of Institutional Trajectories in Economic Development : China, Japan, and Korea Compared," Development Economics Working Papers 23378, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Manchala, Ravibabu & Vagvala, Phani Sree, 2012. "Public transport for Indian urban agglomerations: A case for central role for surface rail," MPRA Paper 43357, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ana Luísa Coutinho & Maria Paula Fontoura, 2012. "What determines the export performance? A comparative analysis of China and India in the European Union," Working Papers Department of Economics 2012/35, ISEG - School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, University of Lisbon.
- Sayantan Ghosh Dastidar & Sushil Mohan & Monojit Chatterji, 2012. "The relationship between public education expenditure and economic growth: The case of India," Dundee Discussion Papers in Economics 273, Economic Studies, University of Dundee.
- Alia Aghajanian, 2012. "Social Capital and Conflict," HiCN Working Papers 134, Households in Conflict Network.
- Patricia Justino, 2012. "Shared Societies and Armed Conflict: Costs, Inequality and the Benefits of Peace," HiCN Working Papers 125, Households in Conflict Network.
- Soojin Jo, 2012. "The Effects of Oil Price Uncertainty on the Macroeconomy," Staff Working Papers 12-40, Bank of Canada.
- Iqbal, Javed & Mehmood, Sultan, 2012. "Terrorism & Its Impact On Foreign Flows: Lessons From Pakistan," MPRA Paper 42910, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 04 Dec 2012.
- Tom Engsted & Thomas Q. Pedersen, 2012. "Predicting returns and rent growth in the housing market using the rent-to-price ratio: Evidence from the OECD countries," CREATES Research Papers 2012-58, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Yoshitaka Yamazaki, 2012. "Job satisfaction and confidence of Asian managers in Japanese MNCs," Working Papers EMS_2012_22, Research Institute, International University of Japan.
- Yousuf, Ahmed Sadek, 2012. "Assessing Impact of Health Oriented Aid on Infant Mortality Rates," MPRA Paper 43212, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 10 Dec 2012.