Photovoltaic deployment strategy in Japan and the USA--an institutional appraisal
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Watanabe, Chihiro, 1995. "Identification of the role of renewable energy," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 6(3), pages 237-274.
- Coase, R H, 1992.
"The Institutional Structure of Production,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 82(4), pages 713-719, September.
- Unruh, Gregory C., 2000. "Understanding carbon lock-in," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 28(12), pages 817-830, October.
- C. Harmon, 2000. "Experience Curves of Photovoltaic Technology," Working Papers ir00014, International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dumas, Marion & Rising, James & Urpelainen, Johannes, 2016. "Political competition and renewable energy transitions over long time horizons: A dynamic approach," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 124(C), pages 175-184.
- Abolhosseini, Shahrouz & Heshmati, Almas & Altmann, Jörn, 2014.
"A Review of Renewable Energy Supply and Energy Efficiency Technologies,"
IZA Discussion Papers
8145, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Abolhosseini, Shahrouz & Heshmati, Almas´ & Altmann, Jörn, 2014. "A Review of Renewable Energy Supply and Energy Efficiency Technologies," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 374, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Lund, P.D., 2009. "Effects of energy policies on industry expansion in renewable energy," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 53-64.
- Nemet, Gregory F., 2009. "Interim monitoring of cost dynamics for publicly supported energy technologies," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 825-835, March.
- repec:eee:rensus:v:77:y:2017:i:c:p:273-286 is not listed on IDEAS
- Shum, Kwok L. & Watanabe, Chihiro, 2010. "Network externality perspective of feed-in-tariffs (FIT) instruments--Some observations and suggestions," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(7), pages 3266-3269, July.
- Haase, Rachel & Bielicki, Jeffrey & Kuzma, Jennifer, 2013. "Innovation in emerging energy technologies: A case study analysis to inform the path forward for algal biofuels," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 1595-1607.
- Brown, James & Hendry, Chris, 2009. "Public demonstration projects and field trials: Accelerating commercialisation of sustainable technology in solar photovoltaics," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(7), pages 2560-2573, July.
- Shum, Kwok L. & Watanabe, Chihiro, 2008. "Towards a local learning (innovation) model of solar photovoltaic deployment," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 508-521, February.
- Pinkse, Jonatan & van den Buuse, Daniel, 2012.
"The development and commercialization of solar PV technology in the oil industry,"
Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 11-20.
- Jonatan Pinkse & Daniel Van den Buuse, 2012. "The development and commercialization of solar pv technology in the oil industry," Grenoble Ecole de Management (Post-Print) hal-00763647, HAL.
- Shum, Kwok L. & Watanabe, Chihiro, 2009. "An innovation management approach for renewable energy deployment--the case of solar photovoltaic (PV) technology," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(9), pages 3535-3544, September.
- Shum, Kwok L., 2017. "Renewable energy deployment policy: A transition management perspective," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 73(C), pages 1380-1388.
- John Foster & Liam Wagner & Ariel Liebman, 2011. "Market and Economic Modelling of the Intelligent Grid: 1st Interim Report 2009," Energy Economics and Management Group Working Papers 08, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:35:y:2007:i:2:p:1186-1195. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.