An innovation management approach for renewable energy deployment--the case of solar photovoltaic (PV) technology
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Geroski, Paul, 2003. "The Evolution of New Markets," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199248896.
- Karsten Neuhoff, 2005.
"Large-Scale Deployment of Renewables for Electricity Generation,"
Oxford Review of Economic Policy,
Oxford University Press, vol. 21(1), pages 88-110, Spring.
- Neuhoff, K., 2004. "Large Scale Deployment of Renewables for Electricity Generation," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0460, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- David, Paul A, 1985. "Clio and the Economics of QWERTY," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 75(2), pages 332-337, May.
- Unruh, Gregory C., 2000. "Understanding carbon lock-in," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 28(12), pages 817-830, October.
- Clark, Kim B., 1985. "The interaction of design hierarchies and market concepts in technological evolution," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 14(5), pages 235-251, October.
- Shum, Kwok L. & Watanabe, Chihiro, 2008. "Towards a local learning (innovation) model of solar photovoltaic deployment," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 508-521, February.
- Davies, Stephen W., 1979. "Inter-firm diffusion of process innovations," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 12(4), pages 299-317, October.
- Afuah, Allan N. & Bahram, Nik, 1995. "The hypercube of innovation," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 51-76, January.
- Shum, Kwok L. & Watanabe, Chihiro, 2007. "Photovoltaic deployment strategy in Japan and the USA--an institutional appraisal," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 1186-1195, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Neij, Lena & Heiskanen, Eva & Strupeit, Lars, 2017. "The deployment of new energy technologies and the need for local learning," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 101(C), pages 274-283.
- Annunziata, Eleonora & Frey, Marco & Rizzi, Francesco, 2013. "Towards nearly zero-energy buildings: The state-of-art of national regulations in Europe," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 125-133.
- Tang, Yong & Sun, Honghang & Yao, Qiang & Wang, Yibo, 2014. "The selection of key technologies by the silicon photovoltaic industry based on the Delphi method and AHP (analytic hierarchy process): Case study of China," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 75(C), pages 474-482.
- Jin, Wei & Zhang, ZhongXiang, 2015.
"Levelling the playing field: On the missing role of network externality in designing renewable energy technology deployment policies,"
249514, Australian National University, Centre for Climate Economics & Policy.
- Wei Jin & ZhongXiang Zhang, 2015. "Levelling the Playing Field: On the Missing Role of Network Externality in Designing Renewable Energy Technology Deployment Policies," Working Papers 2015.76, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Wei Jin & ZhongXiang Zhang, 2015. "Levelling the playing field: On the missing role of network externality in designing renewable energy technology deployment policies," CCEP Working Papers 1509, Centre for Climate Economics & Policy, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Cheng, Yung-Lung & Wee, Hui-Ming & Chen, Ping-Shun & Kuo, Yu-Yu & Chen, Guang-Jin, 2014. "Innovative reservoir sediments reuse and design for sustainability of the hydroelectric power plants," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 212-219.
- Linnerud, Kristin & Holden, Erling, 2015. "Investment barriers under a renewable-electricity support scheme: Differences across investor types," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 87(C), pages 699-709.
- Chowdhury, Sanjeeda & Sumita, Ushio & Islam, Ashraful & Bedja, Idriss, 2014. "Importance of policy for energy system transformation: Diffusion of PV technology in Japan and Germany," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 68(C), pages 285-293.
- Lee, Amy H.I. & Chen, Hsing Hung & Kang, He-Yau, 2011. "A model to analyze strategic products for photovoltaic silicon thin-film solar cell power industry," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 15(2), pages 1271-1283, February.
- Kostevšek, Anja & Cizelj, Leon & Petek, Janez & Pivec, Aleksandra, 2013. "A novel concept for a renewable network within municipal energy systems," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 79-87.
- Jagoda, Kalinga & Lonseth, Robert & Lonseth, Adam & Jackman, Tom, 2011. "Development and commercialization of renewable energy technologies in Canada: An innovation system perspective," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 36(4), pages 1266-1271.
- Mathews, John A. & Baroni, Paolo, 2013. "The industrial logistic surface: Displaying the impact of energy policy on uptake of new technologies," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 733-740.
- de Freitas, Luciano Charlita & Kaneko, Shinji, 2012. "Is there a causal relation between ethanol innovation and the market characteristics of fuels in Brazil?," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 74(C), pages 161-168.
- Shum, Kwok L., 2017. "Renewable energy deployment policy: A transition management perspective," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 73(C), pages 1380-1388.
- Kang, Moon Jung & Hwang, Jongwoon, 2016. "Structural dynamics of innovation networks funded by the European Union in the context of systemic innovation of the renewable energy sector," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 96(C), pages 471-490.
- Huo, Mo-lin & Zhang, Dan-wei, 2012. "Lessons from photovoltaic policies in China for future development," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 38-45.
More about this item
KeywordsInnovation value-added chain Systems integration Energy policy space;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:37:y:2009:i:9:p:3535-3544. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.