An innovation management approach for renewable energy deployment--the case of solar photovoltaic (PV) technology
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Geroski, Paul, 2003. "The Evolution of New Markets," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199248896, June.
- Karsten Neuhoff, 2005.
"Large-Scale Deployment of Renewables for Electricity Generation,"
Oxford Review of Economic Policy,
Oxford University Press, vol. 21(1), pages 88-110, Spring.
- Neuhoff, K., 2004. "Large Scale Deployment of Renewables for Electricity Generation," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0460, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- David, Paul A, 1985. "Clio and the Economics of QWERTY," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 75(2), pages 332-337, May.
- Unruh, Gregory C., 2000. "Understanding carbon lock-in," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 28(12), pages 817-830, October.
- Clark, Kim B., 1985. "The interaction of design hierarchies and market concepts in technological evolution," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 14(5), pages 235-251, October.
- Shum, Kwok L. & Watanabe, Chihiro, 2008. "Towards a local learning (innovation) model of solar photovoltaic deployment," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 508-521, February.
- Davies, Stephen W., 1979. "Inter-firm diffusion of process innovations," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 12(4), pages 299-317, October.
- Afuah, Allan N. & Bahram, Nik, 1995. "The hypercube of innovation," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 51-76, January.
- Shum, Kwok L. & Watanabe, Chihiro, 2007. "Photovoltaic deployment strategy in Japan and the USA--an institutional appraisal," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 1186-1195, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Linnerud, Kristin & Holden, Erling, 2015. "Investment barriers under a renewable-electricity support scheme: Differences across investor types," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 87(C), pages 699-709.
- Wei Jin & ZhongXiang Zhang, 2015.
"Levelling the Playing Field: On the Missing Role of Network Externality in Designing Renewable Energy Technology Deployment Policies,"
2015.76, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Wei Jin & ZhongXiang Zhang, 2015. "Levelling the playing field: On the missing role of network externality in designing renewable energy technology deployment policies," CCEP Working Papers 1509, Centre for Climate Economics & Policy, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Jin, Wei & Zhang, ZhongXiang, 2015. "Levelling the playing field: On the missing role of network externality in designing renewable energy technology deployment policies," Working Papers 249514, Australian National University, Centre for Climate Economics & Policy.
- Chowdhury, Sanjeeda & Sumita, Ushio & Islam, Ashraful & Bedja, Idriss, 2014. "Importance of policy for energy system transformation: Diffusion of PV technology in Japan and Germany," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 68(C), pages 285-293.
- Neij, Lena & Heiskanen, Eva & Strupeit, Lars, 2017. "The deployment of new energy technologies and the need for local learning," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 101(C), pages 274-283.
- Lee, Amy H.I. & Chen, Hsing Hung & Kang, He-Yau, 2011. "A model to analyze strategic products for photovoltaic silicon thin-film solar cell power industry," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 15(2), pages 1271-1283, February.
- Annunziata, Eleonora & Frey, Marco & Rizzi, Francesco, 2013. "Towards nearly zero-energy buildings: The state-of-art of national regulations in Europe," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 125-133.
- Kostevšek, Anja & Cizelj, Leon & Petek, Janez & Pivec, Aleksandra, 2013. "A novel concept for a renewable network within municipal energy systems," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 79-87.
- Jagoda, Kalinga & Lonseth, Robert & Lonseth, Adam & Jackman, Tom, 2011. "Development and commercialization of renewable energy technologies in Canada: An innovation system perspective," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 36(4), pages 1266-1271.
- Tang, Yong & Sun, Honghang & Yao, Qiang & Wang, Yibo, 2014. "The selection of key technologies by the silicon photovoltaic industry based on the Delphi method and AHP (analytic hierarchy process): Case study of China," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 75(C), pages 474-482.
- Mathews, John A. & Baroni, Paolo, 2013. "The industrial logistic surface: Displaying the impact of energy policy on uptake of new technologies," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 733-740.
- de Freitas, Luciano Charlita & Kaneko, Shinji, 2012. "Is there a causal relation between ethanol innovation and the market characteristics of fuels in Brazil?," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 74(C), pages 161-168.
- Shum, Kwok L., 2017. "Renewable energy deployment policy: A transition management perspective," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 73(C), pages 1380-1388.
- Kang, Moon Jung & Hwang, Jongwoon, 2016. "Structural dynamics of innovation networks funded by the European Union in the context of systemic innovation of the renewable energy sector," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 96(C), pages 471-490.
- Huo, Mo-lin & Zhang, Dan-wei, 2012. "Lessons from photovoltaic policies in China for future development," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 38-45.
- Cheng, Yung-Lung & Wee, Hui-Ming & Chen, Ping-Shun & Kuo, Yu-Yu & Chen, Guang-Jin, 2014. "Innovative reservoir sediments reuse and design for sustainability of the hydroelectric power plants," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 212-219.
More about this item
KeywordsInnovation value-added chain Systems integration Energy policy space;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:37:y:2009:i:9:p:3535-3544. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .