Towards nearly zero-energy buildings: The state-of-art of national regulations in Europe
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Nair, Gireesh & Gustavsson, Leif & Mahapatra, Krushna, 2010. "Factors influencing energy efficiency investments in existing Swedish residential buildings," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(6), pages 2956-2963, June.
- Scott, S., 1997. "Household energy efficiency in Ireland: A replication study of ownership of energy saving items," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 187-208, May.
- Georgopoulou, E. & Sarafidis, Y. & Mirasgedis, S. & Balaras, C.A. & Gaglia, A. & Lalas, D.P., 2006. "Evaluating the need for economic support policies in promoting greenhouse gas emission reduction measures in the building sector: The case of Greece," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(15), pages 2012-2031, October.
- Fischer, Carolyn & Parry, Ian W. H. & Pizer, William A., 2003.
"Instrument choice for environmental protection when technological innovation is endogenous,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 45(3), pages 523-545, May.
- Parry, Ian & Pizer, William & Fischer, Carolyn, 1998. "Instrument Choice for Environmental Protection When Technological Innovation is Endogenous," Discussion Papers dp-99-04, Resources For the Future.
- Bürger, Veit & Klinski, Stefan & Lehr, Ulrike & Leprich, Uwe & Nast, Michael & Ragwitz, Mario, 2008. "Policies to support renewable energies in the heat market," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(8), pages 3140-3149, August.
- Beerepoot, Milou & Beerepoot, Niels, 2007. "Government regulation as an impetus for innovation: Evidence from energy performance regulation in the Dutch residential building sector," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(10), pages 4812-4825, October.
- Vine, Edward & Hamrin, Jan & Eyre, Nick & Crossley, David & Maloney, Michelle & Watt, Greg, 2003. "Public policy analysis of energy efficiency and load management in changing electricity businesses," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(5), pages 405-430, April.
- Jacobsson, Staffan & Johnson, Anna, 2000. "The diffusion of renewable energy technology: an analytical framework and key issues for research," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 28(9), pages 625-640, July.
- Jaffe, Adam B. & Stavins, Robert N., 1994. "The energy paradox and the diffusion of conservation technology," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 91-122, May.
- Lior, Noam, 2011. "The ECOS 2009 World Energy Panel: An introduction to the Panel and to the present (2009) situation in sustainable energy development," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 36(6), pages 3620-3628.
- Geller, Howard & Harrington, Philip & Rosenfeld, Arthur H. & Tanishima, Satoshi & Unander, Fridtjof, 2006. "Polices for increasing energy efficiency: Thirty years of experience in OECD countries," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(5), pages 556-573, March.
- Andaloro, Antonio P.F. & Salomone, Roberta & Ioppolo, Giuseppe & Andaloro, Laura, 2010. "Energy certification of buildings: A comparative analysis of progress towards implementation in European countries," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(10), pages 5840-5866, October.
- repec:arz:wpaper:eres2011-156 is not listed on IDEAS
- Daan van Soest & Erwin Bulte, 2001. "Does the Energy-Efficiency Paradox Exist? Technological Progress and Uncertainty," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 18(1), pages 101-112, January.
- Cansino, José M. & Pablo-Romero, María del P. & Román, Rocío & Yñiguez, Rocío, 2011. "Promoting renewable energy sources for heating and cooling in EU-27 countries," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(6), pages 3803-3812, June.
- Li, Danny H.W. & Yang, Liu & Lam, Joseph C., 2012. "Impact of climate change on energy use in the built environment in different climate zones – A review," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 42(1), pages 103-112.
- Ekins, Paul & Lees, Eoin, 2008. "The impact of EU policies on energy use in and the evolution of the UK built environment," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(12), pages 4580-4583, December.
- Audenaert, A. & De Boeck, L. & Roelants, K., 2010. "Economic analysis of the profitability of energy-saving architectural measures for the achievement of the EPB-standard," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 35(7), pages 2965-2971.
- Mills, Evan & Kromer, Steve & Weiss, Gary & Mathew, Paul A., 2006. "From volatility to value: analysing and managing financial and performance risk in energy savings projects," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(2), pages 188-199, January.
- Brounen, Dirk & Kok, Nils, 2011. "On the economics of energy labels in the housing market," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 62(2), pages 166-179, September.
- Al-Mansour, Fouad, 2011. "Energy efficiency trends and policy in Slovenia," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 36(4), pages 1868-1877.
- Rammel, Christian & van den Bergh, Jeroen C. J. M., 2003. "Evolutionary policies for sustainable development: adaptive flexibility and risk minimising," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 47(2-3), pages 121-133, December.
- Shum, Kwok L. & Watanabe, Chihiro, 2009. "An innovation management approach for renewable energy deployment--the case of solar photovoltaic (PV) technology," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(9), pages 3535-3544, September.
- Grubb, Michael & Rayner, Steve & Tanabe, Akira & Russell, Jeremy & Ledic, Michele & Mathur, Ajay & Brackley, Peter, 1991. "Energy policies and the greenhouse effect : A study of national differences," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 19(10), pages 911-917, December.
More about this item
KeywordsEnergy efficiency in buildings; Environmental regulation; Renewable energy; Sustainability; European energy policy; Energy management;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:energy:v:57:y:2013:i:c:p:125-133. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/energy .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.