The diffusion of renewable energy technology: an analytical framework and key issues for research
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Carlsson, B & Stankiewicz, R, 1991. "On the Nature, Function and Composition of Technological Systems," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 1(2), pages 93-118, April.
- Dosi, Giovanni, 1988. "Sources, Procedures, and Microeconomic Effects of Innovation," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 26(3), pages 1120-1171, September.
- Grubb, Michael, 1997. "Technologies, energy systems and the timing of CO2 emissions abatement : An overview of economic issues," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 25(2), pages 159-172, February.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Maxim Kotsemir & Alexander Abroskin & Dirk Meissner, 2013.
"Innovation concepts and typology – an evolutionary discussion,"
HSE Working papers
WP BRP 05/STI/2013, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Kotsemir, Maxim & Abroskin, Alexander, 2013. "Innovation Concepts and Typology – An Evolutionary Discussion," MPRA Paper 45069, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kotsemir, Maxim & Abroskin, Alexander & Meisner, Dirk, 2017. "Innovation Concepts and Typology – An Evolutionary Discussion," OSF Preprints ruyp3, Center for Open Science.
- Maxim Kotsemir & Dirk Meissner & Alexander Abroskin, 2013. "Innovation Concepts and Typology - An Evolutionary Discussion," Post-Print hal-00865865, HAL.
- Harabi, Najib, 1995. "Determinanten des technischen Fortschritts: eine industrieökonomische Analyse [Determinants of technical change: an analysis from industrial economics perspective]," MPRA Paper 26261, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Harabi, Najib, 1994. "Technischer Fortschritt in der Schweiz: Empirische Ergebnisse aus industrieökonomischer Sicht [Technischer Fortschritt in der Schweiz:Empirische Ergebnisse aus industrieökonomischer Sicht]," MPRA Paper 6725, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Andreas Pyka & Matthias Mueller & Muhamed Kudic, 2018. "Regional Innovation Systems in Policy Laboratories," Journal of Open Innovation: Technology, Market, and Complexity, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 4(4), pages 1-18, September.
- Klitkou, Antje & Godoe, Helge, 2013. "The Norwegian PV manufacturing industry in a Triple Helix perspective," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 1586-1594.
- Jonathan Michie, 1998. "Introduction. The Internationalisation of the Innovation Process," International Journal of the Economics of Business, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 5(3), pages 261-277.
- Marsh, Dan & Oxley, Les, 2005. "Modelling innovative activity in the New Zealand biotechnology sector," Mathematics and Computers in Simulation (MATCOM), Elsevier, vol. 69(1), pages 103-112.
- Soyak, Alkan, 2002. "Technology policy: patent protection and industrial R&D subsidies in Turkey," MPRA Paper 2985, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bergeron, Sophie & Lallich, Stephane & Le Bas, Christian, 1998. "Location of innovating activities, industrial structure and techno-industrial clusters in the French economy, 1985-1990. Evidence from US patenting," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 26(7-8), pages 733-751, April.
- Stephan, Annegret & Schmidt, Tobias S. & Bening, Catharina R. & Hoffmann, Volker H., 2017. "The sectoral configuration of technological innovation systems: Patterns of knowledge development and diffusion in the lithium-ion battery technology in Japan," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 46(4), pages 709-723.
- Stéphane LALLICH & Christian LE BAS, 2006. "Industrial Location Of Innovative Activities And Techno-Industrial Clusters: Astructuralist Approach To National Innovation Systems," Region et Developpement, Region et Developpement, LEAD, Universite du Sud - Toulon Var, vol. 24, pages 61-84.
- Nils ROLOFF & Ulrike LEHR & Wolfram KREWITT & Gerhard FUCHS & Sandra WASSERMANN & Wolfganf WEIMER-JEHLE & Bernd SCHMIDT, 2008. "Success Determinants for Technological Innovations in the Energy Sector - The Case of Photovoltaics," EcoMod2008 23800118, EcoMod.
- Antonelli, Cristiano, 1997. "The economics of path-dependence in industrial organization," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 15(6), pages 643-675, October.
- Chang-Yang Lee & Ji-Hwan Lee & Ajai S. Gaur, 2017. "Are large business groups conducive to industry innovation? The moderating role of technological appropriability," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 34(2), pages 313-337, June.
- Foxon, T. J. & Gross, R. & Chase, A. & Howes, J. & Arnall, A. & Anderson, D., 2005. "UK innovation systems for new and renewable energy technologies: drivers, barriers and systems failures," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(16), pages 2123-2137, November.
- Nahuis, Richard & Smulders, Sjak, 2002.
"The Skill Premium, Technological Change and Appropriability,"
Journal of Economic Growth, Springer, vol. 7(2), pages 137-156, June.
- Nahuis, R. & Smulders, J.A., 2000. "The Skill Premium, Technological Change and Appropriability," Other publications TiSEM e91a05fc-c25c-42a4-b11c-9, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Nahuis, R. & Smulders, J.A., 2002. "The skill premium, technological change and appropriability," Other publications TiSEM 7970ce9d-477a-426e-9ba6-8, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Nahuis, R. & Smulders, J.A., 2000. "The Skill Premium, Technological Change and Appropriability," Discussion Paper 2000-56, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Avellar, Ana Paula & Kupfer, David, 2011.
"Innovation and cooperation: evidence from the Brazilian innovation survey,"
Documentos de Proyectos
3900, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
- DAVID KUPFER & Ana Paula Avellar, 2011. "Innovation andCooperation: Evidences from the Brazilian Innovation Survey," Anais do XXXVII Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 37th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 151, ANPEC - AssociaÃ§Ã£o Nacional dos Centros de PÃ³s-GraduaÃ§Ã£o em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Heredia PÃ©rez, Jorge A. & Geldes, Cristian & Kunc, Martin H. & Flores, Alejandro, 2019. "New approach to the innovation process in emerging economies: The manufacturing sector case in Chile and Peru," Technovation, Elsevier, vol. 79(C), pages 35-55.
- Lorenzo Ciapetti, 2011. "Technological Change, Knowledge Integration and Adaptive Processes: The Mechatronic Evolution of the Reggio Emilia District," Chapters, in: Paul L. Robertson & David Jacobson (ed.), Knowledge Transfer and Technology Diffusion, chapter 5, Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Michael Toman, 1998.
"Research Frontiers in the Economics of Climate Change,"
Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 11(3), pages 603-621, April.
- Toman, Michael, 1998. "Research Frontiers in the Economics of Climate Change," Discussion Papers dp-98-32, Resources For the Future.
- Toman, Michael, 1998. "Research Frontiers in the Economics of Climate Change," Discussion Papers 10507, Resources for the Future.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:28:y:2000:i:9:p:625-640. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Catherine Liu (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.