Technology policy: patent protection and industrial R&D subsidies in Turkey
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Lall, Sanjaya & Teubal, Morris, 1998. ""Market-stimulating" technology policies in developing countries: A framework with examples from East Asia," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 26(8), pages 1369-1385, August.
- Carlsson, B & Stankiewicz, R, 1991. "On the Nature, Function and Composition of Technological Systems," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 1(2), pages 93-118, April.
- Margaret Sharp & Keith Pavitt, 1993. "Technology Policy in the 1990s: Old Trends and New Realities," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 31(2), pages 129-152, June.
- Teitel, Simon, 1984. "Technology creation in semi-industrial economies," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(1-2), pages 39-61.
- Mani, Sunil, 1999. "Public Innovation Policies and Developing Countries In a Phase of Economic Liberalisation," UNU-INTECH Discussion Paper Series 02, United Nations University - INTECH.
- Dosi, Giovanni, 1988. "Sources, Procedures, and Microeconomic Effects of Innovation," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 26(3), pages 1120-1171, September.
- Pack, Howard & Westphal, Larry E., 1986. "Industrial strategy and technological change : Theory versus reality," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 87-128, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Douglas L. Campbell & Aleksandr Chentsov, 2017. "Breaking Badly: The Currency Union Effect on Trade," Working Papers w0241, Center for Economic and Financial Research (CEFIR).
More about this item
KeywordsTurkey; Technology; Technology Policy; R&D Subsidy; Patent Protection;
- O38 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Government Policy
- O32 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Management of Technological Innovation and R&D
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:2985. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .