Technology creation in semi-industrial economies
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Soyak, Alkan, 2002. "Technology policy: patent protection and industrial R&D subsidies in Turkey," MPRA Paper 2985, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mohan Babu, G.N., 1999. "The Determinants of Firm-level Technological Performances - A Study on the Indian Capital Goods Sector," UNU-INTECH Discussion Paper Series 01, United Nations University - INTECH.
- Blomstrom, Magnus & Kokko, Ari, 1997. "How foreign investment affects host countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1745, The World Bank.
- Fritsch, Winston & Franco, Gustavo H.B., 1991. "Competition and Industrial policies in a technologically dependent economy: the emerging issues for Brazil," Revista Brasileira de Economia - RBE, FGV/EPGE - Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil), vol. 45(1), January.
- Sinha, Uday Bhanu, 2001. "Imitative innovation and international joint ventures: a dynamic analysis," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 19(10), pages 1527-1562, December.
- Teitel, Simon, 2005. "Globalization and its disconnects," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 34(4), pages 444-470, August.
- Furtado, André Tosi & Scandiffio, Mirna Ivonne Gaya & Cortez, Luis Augusto Barbosa, 2011. "The Brazilian sugarcane innovation system," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 156-166, January.
- María Alejandra Molina, 2011. "A Sectoral System of Innovation Analysis of Technological Upgrading in the Food Processing Sector in Argentina, Brazil and Chile," Institutions and Economies (formerly known as International Journal of Institutions and Economies), Faculty of Economics and Administration, University of Malaya, vol. 3(2), pages 287-325, July.
- Jean-François Huchet & Yan Xiangjun, 1996. "Les entreprises d'État chinoises à la croisée des chemins," Revue Tiers Monde, Programme National Persée, vol. 37(147), pages 599-627.
- World Bank, 2003. "Lithuania : Aiming for a Knowledge Economy," World Bank Other Operational Studies 14769, The World Bank.
- Molina-Domene, María A. & Pietrobelli, Carlo, 2012. "Drivers of technological capabilities in developing countries: An econometric analysis of Argentina, Brazil and Chile," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 23(4), pages 504-515.
- Mario Cimoli & Gabriel Porcile, 2009. "Sources of learning paths and technological capabilities: an introductory roadmap of development processes," Economics of Innovation and New Technology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(7), pages 675-694.
- Kinsuk Mani Sinha & Pamela Adams & Franco Malerba, 2015. "Intermediate Users as a Source of Innovation in a Development Context: Empirical Evidence and Theory," Globelics Working Paper Series 2015-14, Globelics - Global Network for Economics of Learning, Innovation, and Competence Building Systems, Aalborg University, Department of Business and Management.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:deveco:v:16:y:1984:i:1-2:p:39-61. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/devec .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.