A novel concept for a renewable network within municipal energy systems
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Moura, Pedro S. & de Almeida, Aníbal T., 2010. "Multi-objective optimization of a mixed renewable system with demand-side management," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 14(5), pages 1461-1468, June.
- Wee, Hui-Ming & Yang, Wen-Hsiung & Chou, Chao-Wu & Padilan, Marivic V., 2012. "Renewable energy supply chains, performance, application barriers, and strategies for further development," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 16(8), pages 5451-5465.
- Jagoda, Kalinga & Lonseth, Robert & Lonseth, Adam & Jackman, Tom, 2011. "Development and commercialization of renewable energy technologies in Canada: An innovation system perspective," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 36(4), pages 1266-1271.
- Sanaei, Sayyed Mohammad & Nakata, Toshihiko, 2012. "Optimum design of district heating: Application of a novel methodology for improved design of community scale integrated energy systems," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 190-204.
- Bhattacharya, Abhishek & Manna, Dulal & Paul, Bireswar & Datta, Amitava, 2011. "Biomass integrated gasification combined cycle power generation with supplementary biomass firing: Energy and exergy based performance analysis," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 36(5), pages 2599-2610.
- Arnette, Andrew & Zobel, Christopher W., 2012. "An optimization model for regional renewable energy development," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 16(7), pages 4606-4615.
- Blumsack, Seth & Fernandez, Alisha, 2012. "Ready or not, here comes the smart grid!," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 61-68.
- Menegaki, Angeliki N., 2012. "A social marketing mix for renewable energy in Europe based on consumer stated preference surveys," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 30-39.
- Hiremath, Rahul B. & Kumar, Bimlesh & Balachandra, P. & Ravindranath, N.H., 2010. "Bottom-up approach for decentralised energy planning: Case study of Tumkur district in India," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(2), pages 862-874, February.
- Franco, Alessandro & Salza, Pasquale, 2011. "Strategies for optimal penetration of intermittent renewables in complex energy systems based on techno-operational objectives," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 743-753.
- Vale, Zita & Morais, Hugo & Faria, Pedro & Ramos, Carlos, 2013. "Distribution system operation supported by contextual energy resource management based on intelligent SCADA," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 143-153.
- Toklu, E., 2013. "Overview of potential and utilization of renewable energy sources in Turkey," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 456-463.
- Mathiesen, Brian Vad & Lund, Henrik & Karlsson, Kenneth, 2011. "100% Renewable energy systems, climate mitigation and economic growth," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 88(2), pages 488-501, February.
- Xu, Ershu & Wang, Zhifeng & Wei, Gao & Zhuang, Jiayan, 2012. "Dynamic simulation of thermal energy storage system of Badaling 1 MW solar power tower plant," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 455-462.
- Hafez, Omar & Bhattacharya, Kankar, 2012. "Optimal planning and design of a renewable energy based supply system for microgrids," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 7-15.
- Iniyan, S & Suganthi, L & Jagadeesan, T.R & Samuel, Anand A, 2000. "Reliability based socio economic optimal renewable energy model for India," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 291-297.
- Connolly, D. & Lund, H. & Mathiesen, B.V. & Leahy, M., 2011. "The first step towards a 100% renewable energy-system for Ireland," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 88(2), pages 502-507, February.
- Steinke, Florian & Wolfrum, Philipp & Hoffmann, Clemens, 2013. "Grid vs. storage in a 100% renewable Europe," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 826-832.
- Chua, K.J. & Yang, W.M. & Wong, T.Z. & Ho, C.A., 2012. "Integrating renewable energy technologies to support building trigeneration – A multi-criteria analysis," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 358-367.
- Biresselioglu, Mehmet Efe & Zengin Karaibrahimoglu, Yasemin, 2012. "The government orientation and use of renewable energy: Case of Europe," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 29-37.
- Ruiz Romero, Salvador & Colmenar Santos, Antonio & Castro Gil, Manuel Alonso, 2012. "EU plans for renewable energy. An application to the Spanish case," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 322-330.
- Çapik, Mehmet & Yılmaz, Ali Osman & Çavuşoğlu, İbrahim, 2012. "Present situation and potential role of renewable energy in Turkey," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 1-13.
- Hart, Elaine K. & Jacobson, Mark Z., 2011. "A Monte Carlo approach to generator portfolio planning and carbon emissions assessments of systems with large penetrations of variable renewables," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 36(8), pages 2278-2286.
- Palander, Teijo, 2011. "Modelling renewable supply chain for electricity generation with forest, fossil, and wood-waste fuels," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 36(10), pages 5984-5993.
- Blasques, L.C.M. & Pinho, J.T., 2012. "Metering systems and demand-side management models applied to hybrid renewable energy systems in micro-grid configuration," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 721-729.
- Hinrichs-Rahlwes, Rainer, 2013. "Renewable energy: Paving the way towards sustainable energy security," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 10-14.
- Krozer, Yoram, 2013. "Cost and benefit of renewable energy in the European Union," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 68-73.
- Kyriakarakos, George & Piromalis, Dimitrios D. & Dounis, Anastasios I. & Arvanitis, Konstantinos G. & Papadakis, George, 2013. "Intelligent demand side energy management system for autonomous polygeneration microgrids," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 103(C), pages 39-51.
- Lund, P.D., 2011. "Boosting new renewable technologies towards grid parity – Economic and policy aspects," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 36(11), pages 2776-2784.
- Khodr, H.M. & El Halabi, N. & García-Gracia, M., 2012. "Intelligent renewable microgrid scheduling controlled by a virtual power producer: A laboratory experience," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 269-275.
- Tzamalis, G. & Zoulias, E.I. & Stamatakis, E. & Varkaraki, E. & Lois, E. & Zannikos, F., 2011. "Techno-economic analysis of an autonomous power system integrating hydrogen technology as energy storage medium," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 118-124.
- Martin, Nigel J. & Rice, John L., 2012. "Developing renewable energy supply in Queensland, Australia: A study of the barriers, targets, policies and actions," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 119-127.
- Shum, Kwok L. & Watanabe, Chihiro, 2009. "An innovation management approach for renewable energy deployment--the case of solar photovoltaic (PV) technology," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(9), pages 3535-3544, September.
- Quiggin, Daniel & Cornell, Sarah & Tierney, Michael & Buswell, Richard, 2012. "A simulation and optimisation study: Towards a decentralised microgrid, using real world fluctuation data," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 41(1), pages 549-559.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Faran Ahmed & Muhammad Naeem & Muhammad Iqbal, 2017. "ICT and renewable energy: a way forward to the next generation telecom base stations," Telecommunication Systems: Modelling, Analysis, Design and Management, Springer, vol. 64(1), pages 43-56, January.
- Martinát, Stanislav & Navrátil, Josef & Dvořák, Petr & Van der Horst, Dan & Klusáček, Petr & Kunc, Josef & Frantál, Bohumil, 2016. "Where AD plants wildly grow: The spatio-temporal diffusion of agricultural biogas production in the Czech Republic," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 95(C), pages 85-97.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:9:y:2017:i:9:p:1560-:d:110529 is not listed on IDEAS
- Katsaprakakis, Dimitris Al. & Christakis, Dimitris G., 2016. "The exploitation of electricity production projects from Renewable Energy Sources for the social and economic development of remote communities. The case of Greece: An example to avoid," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 54(C), pages 341-349.
- Batas Bjelic, Ilija & Ciric, Rade M., 2014. "Optimal distributed generation planning at a local level – A review of Serbian renewable energy development," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 39(C), pages 79-86.
More about this item
KeywordsRenewable network; Virtual local energy cooperatives; Municipal energy system; Renewable energy sources;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:renene:v:60:y:2013:i:c:p:79-87. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/renewable-energy .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.