Lazy Banks? Government Borrowing and Private Credit in Developing Countries
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Amjad Ali & Farooq Ahmed & Fazal- Ur- Rahman, 2016.
"Impact of Government Borrowing on Financial Development (A case study of Pakistan),"
Bulletin of Business and Economics (BBE),
Research Foundation for Humanity (RFH), vol. 5(3), pages 135-143, September.
- Ali, Amjad & Ahmad, Farooq & Ur- Rahman, Fazal, 2016. "Impact of Government Borrowing on Financial Development (A case study of Pakistan)," MPRA Paper 78100, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:ris:badest:0575 is not listed on IDEAS
- Janda, Karel & Kravtsov, Oleg, 2017. "Time-varying Effects of Public Debt on the Financial and Banking Development in the Central and Eastern Europe," MPRA Paper 77325, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Paul E. Carrillo & M. Shahe Emran & Gabriela Aparicio, 2011. "Taxes, Prisons, and CFOs: The Effects of Increased Punishment on Corporate Tax Compliance in Ecuador," Working Papers 2011-02, The George Washington University, Institute for International Economic Policy.
- Ismihan, Mustafa & Ozkan, F. Gulcin, 2012.
"Public debt and financial development: A theoretical exploration,"
Elsevier, vol. 115(3), pages 348-351.
- M Ismihan & G Ozkan, 2010. "Public debt and Financial development: A theoretical exploration," Discussion Papers 10/14, Department of Economics, University of York.
- International Monetary Fund, 2016. "El Salvador; Selected Issues," IMF Staff Country Reports 16/209, International Monetary Fund.
- Gordon Roger H., 2010. "Public Finance and Economic Development: Reflections based on Experience in China," Journal of Globalization and Development, De Gruyter, vol. 1(1), pages 1-29, January.
More about this item
KeywordsGovernment Borrowing; Private Credit; Domestic Banking Sector; Crowding Out; Private Investment; Lazy Banks;
- O23 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Development Planning and Policy - - - Fiscal and Monetary Policy in Development
- H62 - Public Economics - - National Budget, Deficit, and Debt - - - Deficit; Surplus
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gwi:wpaper:2009-09. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kyle Renner). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iigwuus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.