Economic evaluation of the Diamer-Basha dam: Analysis with an integrated economic/water simulation model of Pakistan:
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Winston Yu & Yi-Chen Yang & Andre Savitsky & Donald Alford & Casey Brown & James Wescoat & Dario Debowicz & Sherman Robinson, 2013. "Indus Basin of Pakistan : Impacts of Climate Risks on Water and Agriculture," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 13834, 06-2020.
- Dorosh, Paul & Niazi, Muhammad Khan, 2006.
"Social Accounting Matrix for Pakistan, 2001-02: Methodology and Results,"
2242, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Paul Dorosh & Muhammad Khan Niazi & Hina Nazli, 2006. "A Social Accounting Matrix for Pakistan, 2001-02: Methodology and Results," PIDE-Working Papers 2006:9, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics.
- Paul Dorosh & Muhammad Khan Niazi & Hina Nazli, 2006. "A Social Accounting Matrix for Pakistan, 2001-02 : Methodology and Results," Finance Working Papers 22187, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Gerald C. Nelson & Dominique Mensbrugghe & Helal Ahammad & Elodie Blanc & Katherine Calvin & Tomoko Hasegawa & Petr Havlik & Edwina Heyhoe & Page Kyle & Hermann Lotze-Campen & Martin Lampe & Daniel Ma, 2014. "Agriculture and climate change in global scenarios: why don't the models agree," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 45(1), pages 85-101, January.
- Debowicz, Dario & Dorosh, Paul A. & Robinson, Sherman & Haider, Syed Hamza, 2012. "A 2007-08 social accounting matrix for Pakistan:," PSSP working papers 1, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
More about this item
KeywordsRivers; Watersheds; Irrigation; Climate change; Dams; Computable General Equilibrium (CGE) model; Computable General Equilibrium water model;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2014-05-04 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-CMP-2014-05-04 (Computational Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2014-05-04 (Environmental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fpr:psspwp:14. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifprius.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.