Report NEP-CMP-2014-05-04This is the archive for NEP-CMP, a report on new working papers in the area of Computational Economics. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Robinson, Sherman & Gueneau, Arthur, 2014. "Economic evaluation of the Diamer-Basha dam: Analysis with an integrated economic/water simulation model of Pakistan:," PSSP working papers 14, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Peter Dixon & Maureen Rimmer & Louise Roos, 2014. "Adding financial flows to a CGE model of PNG," Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre Working Papers g-242, Victoria University, Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre.
- Juan C. Duque & Alejandro Betancourt & Freddy Marin, 2013. "An algorithmic approach for simulating realistic irregular lattices," Documentos de Trabajo CIEF 010937, Universidad EAFIT.
- Klima, Grzegorz & Retkiewicz-Wijtiwiak, Kaja, 2014. "On automatic derivation of first order conditions in dynamic stochastic optimisation problems," MPRA Paper 55612, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Todd B. Walker & Alexander W. Richter & Nathaniel A. Throckmorton, 2014. "Accuracy, Speed and Robustness of Policy Function Iteration," Auburn Economics Working Paper Series auwp2014-08, Department of Economics, Auburn University.
- CISCAR MARTINEZ Juan Carlos & FEYEN Luc & SORIA RAMIREZ Antonio & LAVALLE Carlo & PERRY Miles & RAES Frank & NEMRY Francoise & DEMIREL Hande & RÓZSAI Máté & DOSIO Alessandro & DONATELLI Marcello & SRI, 2014. "Climate Impacts in Europe. The JRC PESETA II Project," JRC Working Papers JRC87011, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Debowicz, Dario & Saeed, Wajiha, 2014. "Exchange rate misalignment in Pakistan and its general equilibrium distributional implications:," PSSP working papers 16, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Liudmila G. Egorova, 2014. "The Effectiveness Of Different Trading Strategies For Price-Takers," HSE Working papers WP BRP 29/FE/2014, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Jørgen Vitting Andersen, 2014. "From Minority Games to $-Games," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00971373, HAL.
- Marco Cozzi, 2014. "The Krusell-smith Algorithm: Are Self-fulfilling Equilibria Likely?," Working Paper 1323, Economics Department, Queen's University.
- Roberto Savona & Maxence Soumare & Jørgen Vitting Andersen, 2014. "Financial Symmetry and Moods in the Market," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 14030, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Malik, Ammar A. & Crooks, Andrew T. & Root, Hilton L., 2013. "Can Pakistan have creative cities? An agent based modeling approach with preliminary application to Karachi:," PSSP working papers 13, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Fantazzini, Dean, 2014. "Editorial for the Special Issue on 'Computational Methods for Russian Economic and Financial Modelling'," MPRA Paper 55430, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Claude Alavoine, 2014. "Expérimentation et apprentissage en matière de négociation : Une présentation des principaux modèles de simulation," Working Papers 2014-269, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.