An algorithmic approach for simulating realistic irregular lattices
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- B N Boots, 1982. "Comments on the use of eigenfunctions to measure structural properties of geographic networks," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 14(8), pages 1063-1072, August.
- Anselin, Luc & Bera, Anil K. & Florax, Raymond & Yoon, Mann J., 1996. "Simple diagnostic tests for spatial dependence," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 77-104, February.
- B N Boots, 1982. "Comments on the Use of Eigenfunctions to Measure Structural Properties of Geographic Networks," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 14(8), pages 1063-1072, August.
- Anselin, Luc & Moreno, Rosina, 2003. "Properties of tests for spatial error components," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(5), pages 595-618, September.
- Pace, R. Kelley & LeSage, James P., 2004. "Chebyshev approximation of log-determinants of spatial weight matrices," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 45(2), pages 179-196, March.
- Smirnov, Oleg & Anselin, Luc, 2001. "Fast maximum likelihood estimation of very large spatial autoregressive models: a characteristic polynomial approach," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 35(3), pages 301-319, January.
- repec:cai:popine:popu_p1998_10n1_0240 is not listed on IDEAS
- Juan Duque & Jared Aldstadt & Ermilson Velasquez & Jose Franco & Alejandro Betancourt, 2011. "A computationally efficient method for delineating irregularly shaped spatial clusters," Journal of Geographical Systems, Springer, vol. 13(4), pages 355-372, December.
- Marsaglia, George & Tsang, Wai Wan & Wang, Jingbo, 2003. "Evaluating Kolmogorov's Distribution," Journal of Statistical Software, Foundation for Open Access Statistics, vol. 8(i18).
More about this item
KeywordsRI-Maps; MR-Polygons; Regional Science; Lattices; Computation; Experiment;
- C02 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - General - - - Mathematical Economics
- C63 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Computational Techniques
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CMP-2014-05-04 (Computational Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:col:000122:010937. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Centro de Investigaciones Económicas y Financieras (CIEF)). General contact details of provider: .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.