The Max-P-Regions Problem
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yanık, Seda & Sürer, Özge & Öztayşi, Başar, 2016. "Designing sustainable energy regions using genetic algorithms and location-allocation approach," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 97(C), pages 161-172.
- Rui Fragoso & Maria Conceição Rego & Vladimir Bushenkov, 2014. "Clustering of territorial areas: A multi-criteria districting problem," CEFAGE-UE Working Papers 2014_02, University of Evora, CEFAGE-UE (Portugal).
- Maria da ConceiÃ§Ã£o Rego & Rui Fragoso & Vladimir Bushenkov, 2014. "Clustering of Territorial Areas: A Multi-Criteria Districting Problem," ERSA conference papers ersa14p218, European Regional Science Association.
- repec:bla:jorssb:v:79:y:2017:i:3:p:815-832 is not listed on IDEAS
- Rui Fragoso & Conceição Rego & Vladimir Bushenkov, 2016. "Clustering of Territorial Areas: A Multi-Criteria Districting Problem," Journal of Quantitative Economics, Springer;The Indian Econometric Society (TIES), vol. 14(2), pages 179-198, December.
- repec:asg:wpaper:1028 is not listed on IDEAS
- Juan C. Duque & Xinyue Ye & David C. Folch, 2015. "spMorph: An exploratory space-time analysis tool for describing processes of spatial redistribution," Papers in Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 94(3), pages 629-651, August.
- Reyna, Janet L. & Chester, Mikhail V. & Rey, Sergio J., 2016. "Defining geographical boundaries with social and technical variables to improve urban energy assessments," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 112(C), pages 742-754.
- repec:asg:wpaper:1049 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jregsc:v:52:y:2012:i:3:p:397-419. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-4146 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.