Chebyshev approximation of log-determinants of spatial weight matrices
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kelejian, Harry H & Prucha, Ingmar R, 1998.
"A Generalized Spatial Two-Stage Least Squares Procedure for Estimating a Spatial Autoregressive Model with Autoregressive Disturbances,"
The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics,
Springer, vol. 17(1), pages 99-121, July.
- Harry H. Kelejian & Ingmar R. Prucha, 1997. "A Generalized Spatial Two Stage Least Squares Procedure for Estimating a Spatial Autoregressive Model with Autoregressive Disturbances," Electronic Working Papers 97-002, University of Maryland, Department of Economics, revised Aug 1997.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ohtsuka, Yoshihiro & Oga, Takashi & Kakamu, Kazuhiko, 2010. "Forecasting electricity demand in Japan: A Bayesian spatial autoregressive ARMA approach," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 54(11), pages 2721-2735, November.
- R. Pace & James LeSage, 2009. "A sampling approach to estimate the log determinant used in spatial likelihood problems," Journal of Geographical Systems, Springer, vol. 11(3), pages 209-225, September.
- Harman, Radoslav & Filová, Lenka, 2014. "Computing efficient exact designs of experiments using integer quadratic programming," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 71(C), pages 1159-1167.
- Millo, Giovanni, 2014. "Maximum likelihood estimation of spatially and serially correlated panels with random effects," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 71(C), pages 914-933.
- Sgrignoli, Paolo & Metulini, Rodolfo & Schiavo, Stefano & Riccaboni, Massimo, 2015.
"The relation between global migration and trade networks,"
Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications,
Elsevier, vol. 417(C), pages 245-260.
- Paolo Sgrignoli & Rodolfo Metulini & Stefano Schiavo & Massimo Riccaboni, 2013. "The Relation Between Global Migration and Trade Networks," Working Papers 6/2013, IMT Institute for Advanced Studies Lucca, revised Oct 2013.
- Paolo Sgrignoli & Rodolfo Metulini & Stefano Schiavo & Massimo Riccaboni, 2013. "The Relation Between Global Migration and Trade Networks," Papers 1310.3716, arXiv.org, revised Oct 2013.
- Monchuk, Daniel C. & Miranowski, John A., 2003. "Spatial Labor Markets And Technology Spillovers - Analysis From Us Midwest," 2003 Annual meeting, July 27-30, Montreal, Canada 22250, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:8:y:2016:i:1:p:65:d:61996 is not listed on IDEAS
- Luc Anselin, 2010. "Thirty years of spatial econometrics," Papers in Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 89(1), pages 3-25, March.
- Sandy Burden & Noel Cressie & David G. Steel, 2015. "The SAR Model for Very Large Datasets: A Reduced Rank Approach," Econometrics, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 3(2), pages 1-22, May.
- Schmidt, Paul & Mühlau, Mark & Schmid, Volker, 2017. "Fitting large-scale structured additive regression models using Krylov subspace methods," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 105(C), pages 59-75.
- Yehua Dennis Wei & Weiye Xiao & Ming Wen & Ran Wei, 2016. "Walkability, Land Use and Physical Activity," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(1), pages 1-16, January.
- repec:asg:wpaper:1013 is not listed on IDEAS
- Osman Dogan & Suleyman Taspinar, 2013. "GMM Estimation of Spatial Autoregressive Models with Autoregressive and Heteroskedastic Disturbances," Working Papers 1, City University of New York Graduate Center, Ph.D. Program in Economics.
- Piras, Gianfranco, 2010. "sphet: Spatial Models with Heteroskedastic Innovations in R," Journal of Statistical Software, Foundation for Open Access Statistics, vol. 35(i01).
- repec:asg:wpaper:1047 is not listed on IDEAS
- Juan C. Duque & Alejandro Betancourt & Freddy Marin, 2013. "An algorithmic approach for simulating realistic irregular lattices," DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO CIEF 010937, UNIVERSIDAD EAFIT.
- Luc Anselin, 2012. "From SpaceStat to CyberGIS," International Regional Science Review, , vol. 35(2), pages 131-157, April.
- Giuseppe Arbia & Marco Bee & Giuseppe Espa & Flavio Santi, 2014. "Fitting Spatial Econometric Models through the Unilateral Approximation," DEM Discussion Papers 2014/08, Department of Economics and Management.
- Egger, Peter & Larch, Mario & Pfaffermayr, Michael & Walde, Janette, 2008. "The EU's attitude towards Eastern Enlargement in space," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 142-156, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:csdana:v:45:y:2004:i:2:p:179-196. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/csda .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.