Bayesian Estimation of Spatial Autoregressive Models
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Julie Le Gallo, 2000.
"Spatial econometrics (1, Spatial autocorrelation)
[Econométrie spatiale (1, Autocorrélation spatiale)]," Working Papers hal-01527290, HAL.
- Ilenia Epifani & Rosella Nicolini, 2013. "On The Population Density Distribution Across Space: A Probabilistic Approach," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 53(3), pages 481-510, August.
- Michael Weber & Ali Ozdagli, 2016.
"Monetary Policy Through Production Networks: Evidence from the Stock Market,"
2016 Meeting Papers
148, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Ali Ozdagli & Michael Weber, 2017. "Monetary Policy through Production Networks: Evidence from the Stock Market," NBER Working Papers 23424, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ali Ozdagli & Michael Weber, 2017. "Monetary Policy through Production Networks: Evidence from the Stock Market," CESifo Working Paper Series 6486, CESifo Group Munich.
- Ozdagli, Ali K. & Weber, Michael, 2017. "Monetary policy through production networks: evidence from the stock market," Working Papers 17-15, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Ali Ozdagli & Michael Weber, 2017. "Monetary Policy through Production Networks: Evidence from the Stock Market," Working Papers 2017-07, Becker Friedman Institute for Research In Economics.
- Shaoming Cheng & Huaqun Li, 2012. "New firm formation facing cultural and racial diversity," Papers in Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 91(4), pages 759-774, November.
- Mulholland, Sean E. & Hernandez-Julian, Rey, 2013. "Does Economic Freedom Lead to Selective Migration By Education?," Journal of Regional Analysis and Policy, Mid-Continent Regional Science Association, vol. 43(1).
- Semerikova, Elena, 2014. "Unemployment in East and West Germany: Spatial panel data analysis," Applied Econometrics, Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 35(3), pages 107-132.
- Asgharian, Hossein & Liu, Lu & Larsson, Marcus, 2015. "Cross-Border Asset Holdings and Comovements in Sovereign Bond Markets," Working Papers 2015:30, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- David M. Brasington, 2005. "Public and Private School Competition: The Spatial Education Production Function," Departmental Working Papers 2005-09, Department of Economics, Louisiana State University.
- Osman Dogan, 2013. "Heteroskedasticity of Unknown Form in Spatial Autoregressive Models with Moving Average Disturbance Term," Working Papers 2, City University of New York Graduate Center, Ph.D. Program in Economics.
- Doğan, Osman & Taşpınar, Süleyman, 2014. "Spatial autoregressive models with unknown heteroskedasticity: A comparison of Bayesian and robust GMM approach," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 1-21.
- repec:bla:jtsera:v:38:y:2017:i:6:p:923-935 is not listed on IDEAS
- Osman Doğan, 2015. "Heteroskedasticity of Unknown Form in Spatial Autoregressive Models with a Moving Average Disturbance Term," Econometrics, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 3(1), pages 1-27, February.
- Alexandre Carvalho & Daniel Cerqueira & Waldir Lobão, 2005.
"Socioeconomic Structure, Self-Fuifilment, Homicides and Spatial Dependence in Brazil,"
1105, Instituto de Pesquisa Econômica Aplicada - IPEA.
- Alexandre Carvalho & Daniel Cerqueira & Waldir Lobão, 2015. "Socioeconomic Structure, Self-fulfilment, Homicides and Spatial Dependence in Brazil," Discussion Papers 0151, Instituto de Pesquisa Econômica Aplicada - IPEA.
- David M. Brasington & Robert F. Sarama, 2008. "Deed Types, House Prices and Mortgage Interest Rates," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 36(3), pages 587-610, September.
- Morito Tsutsumi & Hajime Seya, 2008. "Measuring the impact of large-scale transportation projects on land price using spatial statistical models," Papers in Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 87(3), pages 385-401, August.
- Jeanty, Pierre Wilner & Kraybill, David S. & Libby, Lawrence W. & Sohngen, Brent, 2002. "Effects Of Local Development Pressure On Land Prices: A Spatial Economic Approach," 2002 Annual meeting, July 28-31, Long Beach, CA 19767, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Liu, Shew Fan & Yang, Zhenlin, 2015.
"Modified QML estimation of spatial autoregressive models with unknown heteroskedasticity and nonnormality,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 50-70.
- Shew Fan Liu & Zhenlin Yang, 2014. "Modified QML Estimation of Spatial Autoregressive Models with Unknown Heteroskedasticity and Nonnormality," Working Papers 14-2014, Singapore Management University, School of Economics.
- Osman Dogan & Suleyman Taspinar, 2013. "GMM Estimation of Spatial Autoregressive Models with Autoregressive and Heteroskedastic Disturbances," Working Papers 1, City University of New York Graduate Center, Ph.D. Program in Economics.
- Roberto Basile & Roberta Capello & Andrea Caragliu, 2012. "Technological interdependence and regional growth in Europe: Proximity and synergy in knowledge spillovers," Papers in Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 91(4), pages 697-722, November.
- Trzpiot Grażyna & Orwat-Acedańska Agnieszka, 2016. "Spatial Quantile Regression In Analysis Of Healthy Life Years In The European Union Countries," Comparative Economic Research, De Gruyter Open, vol. 19(5), pages 179-199, December.
- Nana Zubek & Christian H.C.A. Henning, 2016. "Local Government, Spatial Spillovers and the Absorption of EU Structural Funds," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 67(2), pages 368-397, June.
- Leguizamon, Susane J. & Ross, Justin M., 2012. "Revealed preference for relative status: Evidence from the housing market," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 55-65.
- Luc Anselin, 2010. "Thirty years of spatial econometrics," Papers in Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 89(1), pages 3-25, March.
- Angel Alañón Pardo & Josep Maria Arauzo Carod, 2009. "Accessibility and Industrial Location: evidence from Spain," Documentos de trabajo de la Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales 09-01, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sae:inrsre:v:20:y:1997:i:1-2:p:113-129. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.