Fast maximum likelihood estimation of very large spatial autoregressive models: a characteristic polynomial approach
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Anselin, Luc & Hudak, Sheri, 1992. "Spatial econometrics in practice : A review of software options," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 509-536, September.
- Kelley Pace, R. & Barry, Ronald, 1997. "Sparse spatial autoregressions," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 291-297, May.
- Kelley Pace, R., 1997. "Performing large spatial regressions and autoregressions," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 54(3), pages 283-291, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ohtsuka, Yoshihiro & Oga, Takashi & Kakamu, Kazuhiko, 2010. "Forecasting electricity demand in Japan: A Bayesian spatial autoregressive ARMA approach," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 54(11), pages 2721-2735, November.
- Lin, Xu & Lee, Lung-fei, 2010. "GMM estimation of spatial autoregressive models with unknown heteroskedasticity," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 157(1), pages 34-52, July.
- Liangjun Su & Zhenlin Yang, 2007.
"Instrumental Variable Quantile Estimation of Spatial Autoregressive Models,"
Development Economics Working Papers
22476, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Zhenlin Yang & Liangjun Su, 2007. "Instrumental Variable Quantile Estimation of Spatial Autoregressive Models," Working Papers 05-2007, Singapore Management University, School of Economics.
- Sgrignoli, Paolo & Metulini, Rodolfo & Schiavo, Stefano & Riccaboni, Massimo, 2015.
"The relation between global migration and trade networks,"
Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications,
Elsevier, vol. 417(C), pages 245-260.
- Paolo Sgrignoli & Rodolfo Metulini & Stefano Schiavo & Massimo Riccaboni, 2013. "The Relation Between Global Migration and Trade Networks," Working Papers 6/2013, IMT Institute for Advanced Studies Lucca, revised Oct 2013.
- Paolo Sgrignoli & Rodolfo Metulini & Stefano Schiavo & Massimo Riccaboni, 2013. "The Relation Between Global Migration and Trade Networks," Papers 1310.3716, arXiv.org, revised Oct 2013.
- Li, Mengyuan & Yu, Dalei & Bai, Peng, 2013. "A note on the existence and uniqueness of quasi-maximum likelihood estimators for mixed regressive, spatial autoregression models," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 83(2), pages 568-572.
- Liu, Xiaodong & Lee, Lung-fei & Bollinger, Christopher R., 2010. "An efficient GMM estimator of spatial autoregressive models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 159(2), pages 303-319, December.
- Smirnov, Oleg A. & Anselin, Luc E., 2009. "An O(N) parallel method of computing the Log-Jacobian of the variable transformation for models with spatial interaction on a lattice," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 53(8), pages 2980-2988, June.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:9:y:2017:i:8:p:1438-:d:108365 is not listed on IDEAS
- Simlai, Prodosh, 2014. "Estimation of variance of housing prices using spatial conditional heteroskedasticity (SARCH) model with an application to Boston housing price data," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 54(1), pages 17-30.
- Anna Gloria Billé, 2013. "Computational Issues in the Estimation of the Spatial Probit Model: A Comparison of Various Estimators," The Review of Regional Studies, Southern Regional Science Association, vol. 43(2,3), pages 131-154, Winter.
- LE GALLO, Julie, 2000. "Econométrie spatiale 1 -Autocorrélation spatiale," LATEC - Document de travail - Economie (1991-2003) 2000-05, LATEC, Laboratoire d'Analyse et des Techniques EConomiques, CNRS UMR 5118, Université de Bourgogne.
- Lee, Lung-fei, 2007. "The method of elimination and substitution in the GMM estimation of mixed regressive, spatial autoregressive models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 140(1), pages 155-189, September.
- Bernardo Furtado & Frank van Oort, 2011. "Neighborhood weight matrix in a spatial-quantile real estate modeling environment: Evidence from Brazil," ERSA conference papers ersa10p424, European Regional Science Association.
- Mynbaev, Kairat T., 2010. "Asymptotic distribution of the OLS estimator for a mixed spatial model," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 101(3), pages 733-748, March.
- Anselin, Luc, 2002. "Under the hood : Issues in the specification and interpretation of spatial regression models," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 27(3), pages 247-267, November.
- Jin, Fei & Lee, Lung-fei, 2012. "Approximated likelihood and root estimators for spatial interaction in spatial autoregressive models," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(3), pages 446-458.
- Osman Dogan & Suleyman Taspinar, 2013. "GMM Estimation of Spatial Autoregressive Models with Autoregressive and Heteroskedastic Disturbances," Working Papers 1, City University of New York Graduate Center, Ph.D. Program in Economics.
- Yueqin Wu & Yan Sun, 2017. "Shrinkage estimation of the linear model with spatial interaction," Metrika: International Journal for Theoretical and Applied Statistics, Springer, vol. 80(1), pages 51-68, January.
- Furtado, BERNARDO, 2007. "Real estate market and the relevance of local features in a hedonic prices quantil-spatial analysis – the case of Belo Horizonte – Brazil," MPRA Paper 7340, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:asg:wpaper:1047 is not listed on IDEAS
- Luc Anselin & Julie Le Gallo, 2006. "Interpolation of Air Quality Measures in Hedonic House Price Models: Spatial Aspects This paper is part of a joint research effort with James Murdoch (University of Texas, Dallas) and Mark Thayer (San," Spatial Economic Analysis, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 1(1), pages 31-52.
- Caragea, Petruta C. & Smith, Richard L., 2007. "Asymptotic properties of computationally efficient alternative estimators for a class of multivariate normal models," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 98(7), pages 1417-1440, August.
- Juan C. Duque & Alejandro Betancourt & Freddy Marin, 2013. "An algorithmic approach for simulating realistic irregular lattices," DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO CIEF 010937, UNIVERSIDAD EAFIT.
- Anselin, Luc, 2002. "Under the hood Issues in the specification and interpretation of spatial regression models," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 27(3), November.
- Su, Liangjun & Jin, Sainan, 2010. "Profile quasi-maximum likelihood estimation of partially linear spatial autoregressive models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 157(1), pages 18-33, July.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:csdana:v:35:y:2001:i:3:p:301-319. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/csda .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.