A Social Accounting Matrix for Pakistan, 2001-02: Methodology and Results
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Paul Dorosh & Muhammad Khan Niazi & Hina Nazli, 2006. "A Social Accounting Matrix for Pakistan, 2001-02 : Methodology and Results," Finance Working Papers 22187, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Dorosh, Paul & Niazi, Muhammad Khan, 2006. "Social Accounting Matrix for Pakistan, 2001-02: Methodology and Results," MPRA Paper 2242, University Library of Munich, Germany.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Debowicz, Dario & Dorosh, Paul A. & Robinson, Sherman & Haider, Syed Hamza, 2012. "Implications of productivity growth in Pakistan: An cconomy-wide analysis," PSSP working papers 2, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Robinson, Sherman & Gueneau, Arthur, 2014. "Economic evaluation of the Diamer-Basha dam: Analysis with an integrated economic/water simulation model of Pakistan:," PSSP working papers 14, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Vaqar Ahmed & Cathal O’Donoghue, 2010. "Case Study: Global economic crisis and poverty in Pakistan," International Journal of Microsimulation, International Microsimulation Association, vol. 3(1), pages 127-129.
- Arshad Ali Bhatti & Zakia Batool & Hasnain A. Naqvi, 2015. "Fiscal Policy and Its Role in Reducing Income Inequality- A CGE Analysis for Pakistan," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 54(4), pages 843-864.
- World Bank, 2012. "Pakistan - Strategic Environmental, Poverty and Social Assessment of Trade and Transport Sector Reforms," World Bank Other Operational Studies 12316, The World Bank.
- Ahmed, Saira & Ahmed, Vaqar & Sohail, Safdar, 2010. "Trade agreements between developing countries: a case study of Pakistan - Sri Lanka free trade agreement," MPRA Paper 29209, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- World Bank, 2010. "Domestic Terms of Trade in Pakistan : Implications for Agricultural Pricing and Taxation Policies," World Bank Other Operational Studies 12448, The World Bank.
- Paul Dorosh & Muhammad Khan Niazi & Hina Nazli, 2003. "Distributional Impacts of Agricultural Growth in Pakistan: A Multiplier Analysis," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 42(3), pages 249-275.
- Darío Debowicz & Paul Dorosh & Hamza Haider & Sherman Robinson, 2013. "A Disaggregated and Macro-consistent Social Accounting Matrix for Pakistan," Journal of Economic Structures, Springer;Pan-Pacific Association of Input-Output Studies (PAPAIOS), vol. 2(1), pages 1-25, December.
- Essama-Nssah, 2004. "Building and running general equilibrium models in EViews," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3197, The World Bank.
- Delgado, Christopher L. & Hopkins, Jane & Kelly , Valerie & Hazell, P. B. R. & McKenna, Anna A. & Gruhn, Peter & Hojjati, Behjat & Sil, Jayashree & Courbois, Claude, 1998. "Agricultural growth linkages in Sub-Saharan Africa:," Research reports 107, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Ahmed, Vaqar & O' Donoghue, Cathal, 2008. "Welfare impact of external balance in pakistan: CGE-microsimulation analysis," MPRA Paper 9267, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Debowicz, Dario & Dorosh, Paul A. & Robinson, Sherman & Haider, Syed Hamza, 2012. "A 2007-08 social accounting matrix for Pakistan:," PSSP working papers 1, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Cororaton, Caesar B. & Orden, David, 2008. "Pakistan's cotton and textile economy: Intersectoral linkages and effects on rural and urban poverty," Research reports 158, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Rizwana Siddiqui & Abdul Razzaq Kemal & Rehana Siddiqui & Ali Kemal, 2008. "Tariff Reduction, Fiscal Adjustment and Poverty in Pakistan: a CGE-Based Analysis," Working Papers MPIA 2008-17, PEP-MPIA.
- Rizwana Siddiqui, 2007.
"Dynamic Effects of Agriculture Trade in the Context of Domestic and Global Liberalisation : A CGE Analysis for Pakistan,"
Trade Working Papers
22220, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Rizwana Siddiqui, 2007. "Dynamic Effects of Agriculture Trade in the Context of Domestic and Global Liberalisation: A CGE Analysis for Pakistan," PIDE-Working Papers 2007:38, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics.
- Rizwana Siddiqui, 2007. "Quantifying the Impact of Development of the Transport Sector in Pakistan," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 46(4), pages 779-802.
- Cororaton, Caesar B. & Orden, David, 2009. "Poverty Implications of Agricultural and Non-agricultural Price Distortions in Pakistan," Agricultural Distortions Working Paper 52789, World Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsNational accounts; Social accounting matrix;
- E01 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General - - - Measurement and Data on National Income and Product Accounts and Wealth; Environmental Accounts
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2007-04-14 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2007-04-14 (All new papers)
- NEP-CWA-2007-04-14 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-DEV-2007-04-14 (Development)
- NEP-MAC-2007-04-14 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pid:wpaper:2006:9. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Khurram Iqbal). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/pideipk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.