Generating downscaled weather data from a suite of climate models for agricultural modelling applications
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Euler, Michael & Hoffmann, Munir P. & Fathoni, Zakky & Schwarze, Stefan, 2016. "Exploring yield gaps in smallholder oil palm production systems in eastern Sumatra, Indonesia," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 146(C), pages 111-119.
- Nouri, Milad & Homaee, Mehdi & Bannayan, Mohammad & Hoogenboom, Gerrit, 2016. "Towards modeling soil texture-specific sensitivity of wheat yield and water balance to climatic changes," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 177(C), pages 248-263.
- repec:spr:waterr:v:31:y:2017:i:11:d:10.1007_s11269-017-1691-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- Shirsath, Paresh B. & Aggarwal, P.K. & Thornton, P.K. & Dunnett, A., 2017. "Prioritizing climate-smart agricultural land use options at a regional scale," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 151(C), pages 174-183.
- Habtemariam, Lemlem Teklegiorgis & Abate Kassa, Getachew & Gandorfer, Markus, 2017. "Impact of climate change on farms in smallholder farming systems: Yield impacts, economic implications and distributional effects," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 152(C), pages 58-66.
- Welikhe, Pauline & Essamuah-Quansah, Joseph & Boote, Kenneth & Asseng, Senthold & El Afandi, Gamal, 2016. "Impact of Climate Change on Corn Yields in Alabama," Professional Agricultural Workers Journal (PAWJ), Professional Agricultural Workers Conference, vol. 4(1).
- repec:spr:climat:v:147:y:2018:i:3:d:10.1007_s10584-018-2151-0 is not listed on IDEAS
- Wallace, Carlington W. & Flanagan, Dennis C. & Engel, Bernard A., 2017. "Quantifying the effects of conservation practice implementation on predicted runoff and chemical losses under climate change," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 186(C), pages 51-65.
- Kima, Aimé Sévérin & Traore, Seydou & Wang, Yu-Min & Chung, Wen-Guey, 2014. "Multi-genes programing and local scale regression for analyzing rice yield response to climate factors using observed and downscaled data in Sahel," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 146(C), pages 149-162.
- Nouri, Milad & Homaee, Mehdi & Bannayan, Mohammad & Hoogenboom, Gerrit, 2017. "Towards shifting planting date as an adaptation practice for rainfed wheat response to climate change," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 186(C), pages 108-119.
- Jones, Peter G. & Thornton, Philip K., 2015. "Representative soil profiles for the Harmonized World Soil Database at different spatial resolutions for agricultural modelling applications," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 139(C), pages 93-99.
More about this item
KeywordsMarkov models; Climate change; Stochastic generation; Downscaling; DSSAT;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:agisys:v:114:y:2013:i:c:p:1-5. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/agsy .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.