Indus Basin of Pakistan : Impacts of Climate Risks on Water and Agriculture
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Robinson, Sherman & Gueneau, Arthur, 2014. "Economic evaluation of the Diamer-Basha dam: Analysis with an integrated economic/water simulation model of Pakistan:," PSSP working papers 14, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Liaqat, Umar Waqas & Awan, Usman Khalid & McCabe, Matthew Francis & Choi, Minha, 2016. "A geo-informatics approach for estimating water resources management components and their interrelationships," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 178(C), pages 89-105.
- Abid Hussain & Golam Rasul & Bidhubhusan Mahapatra & Sabarnee Tuladhar, 2016. "Household food security in the face of climate change in the Hindu-Kush Himalayan region," Food Security: The Science, Sociology and Economics of Food Production and Access to Food, Springer;The International Society for Plant Pathology, vol. 8(5), pages 921-937, October.
- Kirby, Mac & Ahmad, Mobin-ud-Din & Mainuddin, Mohammed & Khaliq, Tasneem & Cheema, M.J.M., 2017. "Agricultural production, water use and food availability in Pakistan: Historical trends, and projections to 2050," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 179(C), pages 34-46.
- Borgomeo, Edoardo & Vadheim, Bryan & Woldeyes, Firew B. & Alamirew, Tena & Tamru, Seneshaw & Charles, Katrina J. & Kebede, Seifu & Walker, Oliver, 2018. "The Distributional and Multi-Sectoral Impacts of Rainfall Shocks: Evidence From Computable General Equilibrium Modelling for the Awash Basin, Ethiopia," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 146(C), pages 621-632.
- Muhammad Irshad Ahmad & Hengyun Ma, 2020. "Climate Change and Livelihood Vulnerability in Mixed Crop–Livestock Areas: The Case of Province Punjab, Pakistan," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(2), pages 1-31, January.
More about this item
KeywordsWater Resources - Drought Management Water Supply and Sanitation - Water Supply and Systems Food and Beverage Industry Water Supply and Sanitation - Water Supply and Sanitation Governance and Institutions Water Resources - Water and Industry Industry;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbpubs:13834. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Breineder) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Thomas Breineder to update the entry or send us the correct email address. General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.