Indus Basin of Pakistan : Impacts of Climate Risks on Water and Agriculture
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Abid Hussain & Golam Rasul & Bidhubhusan Mahapatra & Sabarnee Tuladhar, 2016. "Household food security in the face of climate change in the Hindu-Kush Himalayan region," Food Security: The Science, Sociology and Economics of Food Production and Access to Food, Springer;The International Society for Plant Pathology, vol. 8(5), pages 921-937, October.
- Gulraiz Akhter & Yonggang Ge & Naveed Iqbal & Yanjun Shang & Muhammad Hasan, 2021. "Appraisal of Remote Sensing Technology for Groundwater Resource Management Perspective in Indus Basin," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 13(17), pages 1-12, August.
- Muhammad Mohsin Waqas & Muhammad Waseem & Sikandar Ali & Megersa Kebede Leta & Adnan Noor Shah & Usman Khalid Awan & Syed Hamid Hussain Shah & Tao Yang & Sami Ullah, 2021. "Evaluating the Spatio-Temporal Distribution of Irrigation Water Components for Water Resources Management Using Geo-Informatics Approach," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 13(15), pages 1-20, August.
- Robinson, Sherman & Gueneau, Arthur, 2014. "Economic evaluation of the Diamer-Basha dam: Analysis with an integrated economic/water simulation model of Pakistan:," PSSP working papers 14, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Shah, Hassnain & Siderius, Christian & Hellegers, Petra, 2021. "Limitations to adjusting growing periods in different agroecological zones of Pakistan," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 192(C).
- Liaqat, Umar Waqas & Awan, Usman Khalid & McCabe, Matthew Francis & Choi, Minha, 2016. "A geo-informatics approach for estimating water resources management components and their interrelationships," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 178(C), pages 89-105.
- Kirby, Mac & Ahmad, Mobin-ud-Din & Mainuddin, Mohammed & Khaliq, Tasneem & Cheema, M.J.M., 2017. "Agricultural production, water use and food availability in Pakistan: Historical trends, and projections to 2050," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 179(C), pages 34-46.
- Ahmed Rafique & Steven Burian & Daniyal Hassan & Rakhshinda Bano, 2020. "Analysis of Operational Changes of Tarbela Reservoir to Improve the Water Supply, Hydropower Generation, and Flood Control Objectives," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 12(18), pages 1-18, September.
- Borgomeo, Edoardo & Vadheim, Bryan & Woldeyes, Firew B. & Alamirew, Tena & Tamru, Seneshaw & Charles, Katrina J. & Kebede, Seifu & Walker, Oliver, 2018. "The Distributional and Multi-Sectoral Impacts of Rainfall Shocks: Evidence From Computable General Equilibrium Modelling for the Awash Basin, Ethiopia," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 146(C), pages 621-632.
- Anwar, Arif A. & Bhatti, Muhammad Tousif, 2018. "Pakistanâ€™s Water Apportionment Accord of 1991: 25 years and beyond," Papers published in Journals (Open Access), International Water Management Institute, pages 144(1):1-14.
- Marjan Aziz & Sultan Ahmad Rizvi & Muhammad Azhar Iqbal & Sairah Syed & Muhammad Ashraf & Saira Anwer & Muhammad Usman & Nazia Tahir & Azra Khan & Sana Asghar & Jamil Akhtar, 2021. "A Sustainable Irrigation System for Small Landholdings of Rainfed Punjab, Pakistan," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 13(20), pages 1-15, October.
- Muhammad Irshad Ahmad & Hengyun Ma, 2020. "Climate Change and Livelihood Vulnerability in Mixed Crop–Livestock Areas: The Case of Province Punjab, Pakistan," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 12(2), pages 1-31, January.
More about this item
KeywordsWater Resources - Drought Management Water Supply and Sanitation - Water Supply and Systems Food and Beverage Industry Water Supply and Sanitation - Water Supply and Sanitation Governance and Institutions Water Resources - Water and Industry Industry;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbpubs:13834. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Tal Ayalon (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.