Changing fish trade and demand patterns in developing countries and their significance for policy research
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Huang, Jikun. & Bouis, Howarth E., 1996. "Structural changes in the demand for food in Asia.:," 2020 vision discussion papers 11, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- X. M. Gao & Thomas Spreen, 1994. "A Microeconometric Analysis of the U.S. Meat Demand," Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 42(3), pages 397-412, November.
- Alderman, Harold & von Braun, Joachim, 1984. "The effects of the Egyptian food ration and subsidy system on income distribution and consumption:," Research reports 45, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Huang, Jikun & Rozelle, Scott & Rosegrant, Mark W, 1999.
"China's Food Economy to the Twenty-first Century: Supply, Demand, and Trade,"
Economic Development and Cultural Change,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 47(4), pages 737-766, July.
- Huang, Jikun & Rozelle, Scott & Rosegrant, Mark W., 1997. "China's food economy to the twenty-first century: supply, demand, and trade," 2020 vision discussion papers 19, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Delgado, C.L. & McKenna, A.A., 1997. "Demand for fish in Sub-Saharan Africa: the past and the future," Naga, The WorldFish Center, vol. 20(3/4), pages 79-82;97-10.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rashid, Shahidur & Sharma, Manohar & Zeller, Manfred, 2002. "Micro-lending for small farmers in Bangladesh," MTID discussion papers 45, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Delgado, Christopher L. & Crosson, Pierre & Courbois, Claude, 1997. "The impact of livestock and fisheries on food availability and demand in 2020," MTID discussion papers 19, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
More about this item
KeywordsFisheries Economic aspects Developing countries. ; Fish-culture. ; Prices. ; Exports. ;
ListsThis item is featured on the following reading lists or Wikipedia pages:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fpr:mtiddp:18. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifprius.html .