Ecolabelling and fisheries management
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Williams, M.J. (ed.), 1998. "A roadmap for the future for fisheries and conservation," Working Papers, The WorldFish Center, number 12754, September.
- Cathy R. Wessells & Robert J. Johnston & Holger Donath, 1999. "Assessing Consumer Preferences for Ecolabeled Seafood: The Influence of Species, Certifier, and Household Attributes," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 81(5), pages 1084-1089.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Leadbitter, Duncan, 2004. "Seafood Trade and Market Access: Threats and Opportunities," Conference Proceedings 2004 124075, Crawford Fund.
- Blackman, Allen & Rivera, Jorge, 2010.
"The Evidence Base for Environmental and Socioeconomic Impacts of “Sustainable” Certification,"
dp-10-17, Resources For the Future.
- Blackman, Allen & Rivera, Jorge, 2010. "The Evidence Base for Environmental and Socioeconomic Impacts of “Sustainable” Certification," Discussion Papers dp-10-10-efd, Resources For the Future.
- Ahmed, Mahfuzuddin, 2004. "Outlook for Fish to 2020: A Win-Win-Win for Oceans, Fisheries and the Poor?," Conference Proceedings 2004 124077, Crawford Fund.
- Ponte, Stefano, 2008. "Greener than Thou: The Political Economy of Fish Ecolabeling and Its Local Manifestations in South Africa," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 159-175, January.
- Kamat, Manasvi & Kamat, Manoj, 2007. "Implications of the WTO on Indian Marine Industry, Issues and Policy Perspectives," MPRA Paper 6151, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsFishery management; Eco-labelling; Certification; Fishery regulations; Sustainability; Developing countries;
- Q00 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - General - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wfi:wfbook:15969. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (William Ko). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wfishmy.html .