A Microeconometric Analysis of the U.S. Meat Demand
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Darko, Francis Addeah & Eales, James S., 2013. "Meat Demand in the US During and After the Great Recession," 2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C. 150146, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Conley, Dennis M. & Wade, Mark A., 2007. "Consumer Responses to Food Safety Information from Print Media," International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association (IFAMA), vol. 10(4).
- Gould, Brian W., 1996. "Factors Affecting U.S. Demand For Reduced-Fat Fluid Milk," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 21(01), July.
- Eales, James S. & Hyde, Jeffrey & Schrader, Lee F., 1998. "A Note On Dealing With Poultry In Demand Analysis," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 23(02), December.
- Tey, (John) Yeong-Sheng & Shamsudin, Mad Nasir & Mohamed, Zainalabidin & Abdullah, Amin Mahir, 2008. "Demand analysis of food in Malaysia: A study of Malay ethnic," MPRA Paper 15064, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fousekis, Panos & Revell, Brian J., 2000. "Meat Demand in the UK: A Differential Approach," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 32(01), pages 11-19, April.
- Gracia, A. & Albisu, Luis Miguel, 1998.
"The demand for meat and fish in Spain: Urban and rural areas,"
Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists,
International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 19(3), December.
- Gracia, A. & Albisu, L. M., 1998. "The demand for meat and fish in Spain: Urban and rural areas," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 19(3), pages 359-366, December.
- Okrent, Abigail M. & Alston, Julian M., 2011.
"Demand for Food in the United States: A Review of Literature, Evaluation of Previous Estimates, and Presentation of New Estimates of Demand,"
University of California, Davis, Giannini Foundation, number 251908.
- Okrent, Abigail M. & Alston, Julian M., 2011. "Demand for Food in the United States: A Review of Literature, Evaluation of Previous Estimates, and Presentation of New Estimates of Demand," Working Papers 162515, Robert Mondavi Institute Center for Wine Economics.
- Nelson, Mack C. & Liu, Xuanli, 2005. "Demand Potential for Goat Meat in Southern States: Empirical Evidence from a Multi-State Goat Meat Consumer Survey," 2005 Annual meeting, July 24-27, Providence, RI 19224, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Yen, Steven T. & Huang, Chung L., 2002. "Cross-Sectional Estimation Of U.S. Demand For Beef Products: A Censored System Approach," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 27(02), December.
- Tey, (John) Yeong-Sheng & Shamsudin, Mad Nasir & Mohamed, Zainalabidin & Abdullah, Amin Mahir & Radam, Alias, 2008. "Analysis of demand for vegetable in Malaysia," MPRA Paper 15033, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Okrent, Abigail M. & Alston, Julian M., 2012. "The Demand for Disaggregated Food-Away-from-Home and Food-at-Home Products in the United States," Economic Research Report 132469, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Benson, Jeremy Todd, 1996. "Television advertising's effect on the demand for different types of fresh beef: a Gibbs sampling approach," ISU General Staff Papers 1996010108000017630, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Huang, Chung L. & Yen, Steven T., 2002. "Estimation Of A Demand System With Limited Dependent Variables," 2002 Annual meeting, July 28-31, Long Beach, CA 19592, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Fabiosa, Jacinto F. & Jensen, Helen H. & Yan, Dong, 2005. "Household Welfare Cost of the Indonesian Macroeconomic Crisis," 2005 Annual meeting, July 24-27, Providence, RI 19311, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Singley, Rodger & Wachenheim, Cheryl J., 1999. "The Beef Industry In Transition: Current Status And Strategic Options," Journal of Agribusiness, Agricultural Economics Association of Georgia, vol. 17(1).
- Delgado, Christopher L. & Courbois, Claude, 1997. "Changing fish trade and demand patterns in developing countries and their significance for policy research," MTID discussion papers 18, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Anders, Sven M. & Moeser, Anke, 2008. "Using Retail Scanner Data to Assess the Demand for Value-based Ground Meat Products in Canada," 2008 International Congress, August 26-29, 2008, Ghent, Belgium 44154, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Cihat Günden & Abdulbaki Bilgic & Bülent Miran & Bahri Karli, 2011. "A censored system of demand analysis to unpacked and prepackaged milk consumption in Turkey," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 45(6), pages 1273-1290, October.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:canjag:v:42:y:1994:i:3:p:397-412. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/caefmea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.