Rural and urban linkages: Operation flood's role in India's dairy development
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||2009|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 2033 K Street, NW, Washington, DC 20006|
Web page: http://www.ifpri.org/
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Alderman, Harold, 1987. "Cooperative dairy development in Karnataka, India: an assessment," Research reports 64, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Doornbos, Martin & van Stuijvenberg, Pieter & Terhal, Piet, 1987. "Operation flood: impacts and issues," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 12(4), pages 376-383, November.
- George, J., 1988. "Objective evaluation studies : The case of operation flood," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 13(4), pages 338-340, November.
- Munshi, K.D. & Parikh, K.S., 1993.
"Milk Supply Behavior in India: Data Integration, Estimation and Implications for Dairy Development,"
93, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research-.
- Munshi, Kaivan D. & Parikh, Kirit S., 1994. "Milk supply behavior in India: Data integration, estimation and implications for dairy development," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 45(2), pages 201-223, December.
- Munshi, K.D. & Parikh, K.S., 1990. "Milk Supply Behavior In India: Data Integration, Estimation And Implications For Dairy Development," Papers 38, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research-.
- Klitgaard, Robert, 1997. ""Unanticipated consequences" in anti-poverty programs," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 25(12), pages 1963-1972, December.
- Sharma, Miriam & Vanjani, Urmila, 1993. "When more means less: Assessing the impact of dairy 'development' on the lives and health of women in rural Rajasthan (India)," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 37(11), pages 1377-1389, December.
- Terhal, Piet & Doornbos, Martin, 1983. "Operation Flood : Development and commercialization," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 8(3), pages 235-239, August.
- S. Narayan, 2009. "India," Chapters, in: The Political Economy of Trade Reform in Emerging Markets, chapter 7 Edward Elgar Publishing.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fpr:ifprid:924. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ()
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.