Milk Supply Behavior In India: Data Integration, Estimation And Implications For Dairy Development
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Munshi, Kaivan D. & Parikh, Kirit S., 1994. "Milk supply behavior in India: Data integration, estimation and implications for dairy development," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 45(2), pages 201-223, December.
- Munshi, K.D. & Parikh, K.S., 1993. "Milk Supply Behavior in India: Data Integration, Estimation and Implications for Dairy Development," Papers 93, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research-.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- G. Haripriya, 2001. "Integrated Environmental and Economic Accounting: An Application to the Forest Resources in India," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 19(1), pages 73-95, May.
- Poulomi BHATTACHARYA & Badri Narayan RATH & Aruna Kumar DASH, 2016. "Supply Response of Milk Production: Analysis and Implications for BRIC Countries," Applied Econometrics and International Development, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 16(1).
- Cunningham, Kenda, 2009. "Rural and urban linkages: Operation flood's role in India's dairy development," IFPRI discussion papers 924, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:indgan:38. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/igidrin.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .