Supply Response of Milk Production: Analysis and Implications for BRIC Countries
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Imai, Katsushi S. & Gaiha, Raghav & Thapa, Ganesh, 2011.
"Supply response to changes in agricultural commodity prices in Asian countries,"
Journal of Asian Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 61-75, February.
- Katsushi Imai & Raghav Gaiha & Ganesh Thapa, 2008. "Supply response to changes in agricultural commodity prices in Asian countries," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 0808, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- Munshi, Kaivan D. & Parikh, Kirit S., 1994.
"Milk supply behavior in India: Data integration, estimation and implications for dairy development,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 45(2), pages 201-223, December.
- Munshi, K.D. & Parikh, K.S., 1990. "Milk Supply Behavior In India: Data Integration, Estimation And Implications For Dairy Development," Papers 38, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research-.
- Munshi, K.D. & Parikh, K.S., 1993. "Milk Supply Behavior in India: Data Integration, Estimation and Implications for Dairy Development," Papers 93, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research-.
- Hausman, Jerry, 2015.
"Specification tests in econometrics,"
Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 38(2), pages 112-134.
- Badi H. Baltagi, 2006. "Estimating an economic model of crime using panel data from North Carolina," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 21(4), pages 543-547.
More about this item
KeywordsMilk; Dairy sector; Supply response; Prices; Panel EC2SLS; BRIC;
- Q11 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Aggregate Supply and Demand Analysis; Prices
- Q17 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agriculture in International Trade
- C23 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Models with Panel Data; Spatio-temporal Models
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eaa:aeinde:v:16:y:2016:i:1_14. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (M. Carmen Guisan). General contact details of provider: http://www.usc.es/economet/eaa.htm .