Supply Response of Milk Production: Analysis and Implications for BRIC Countries
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Imai, Katsushi S. & Gaiha, Raghav & Thapa, Ganesh, 2011.
"Supply response to changes in agricultural commodity prices in Asian countries,"
Journal of Asian Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 61-75, February.
- Katsushi Imai & Raghav Gaiha & Ganesh Thapa, 2008. "Supply response to changes in agricultural commodity prices in Asian countries," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 0808, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- Munshi, Kaivan D. & Parikh, Kirit S., 1994.
"Milk supply behavior in India: Data integration, estimation and implications for dairy development,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 45(2), pages 201-223, December.
- Munshi, K.D. & Parikh, K.S., 1990. "Milk Supply Behavior In India: Data Integration, Estimation And Implications For Dairy Development," Papers 38, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research-.
- Munshi, K.D. & Parikh, K.S., 1993. "Milk Supply Behavior in India: Data Integration, Estimation and Implications for Dairy Development," Papers 93, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research-.
- Badi H. Baltagi, 2006. "Estimating an economic model of crime using panel data from North Carolina," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 21(4), pages 543-547.
- Hausman, Jerry, 2015.
"Specification tests in econometrics,"
Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 38(2), pages 112-134.
More about this item
KeywordsMilk; Dairy sector; Supply response; Prices; Panel EC2SLS; BRIC;
- Q11 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Aggregate Supply and Demand Analysis; Prices
- Q17 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agriculture in International Trade
- C23 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Models with Panel Data; Spatio-temporal Models
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eaa:aeinde:v:16:y:2016:i:1_14. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (M. Carmen Guisan). General contact details of provider: http://www.usc.es/economet/eaa.htm .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.