Integrated Environmental and Economic Accounting: An Application to the Forest Resources in India
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Haripriya, G.S., 2000. "Integrating forest resources into the system of national accounts in Maharashtra, India," Environment and Development Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 5(01), pages 143-156, February.
- Munshi, Kaivan D. & Parikh, Kirit S., 1994.
"Milk supply behavior in India: Data integration, estimation and implications for dairy development,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 45(2), pages 201-223, December.
- Munshi, K.D. & Parikh, K.S., 1990. "Milk Supply Behavior In India: Data Integration, Estimation And Implications For Dairy Development," Papers 38, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research-.
- Munshi, K.D. & Parikh, K.S., 1993. "Milk Supply Behavior in India: Data Integration, Estimation and Implications for Dairy Development," Papers 93, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research-.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Goio, Ilaria & Gios, Geremia & Pollini, Claudio, 2008. "The development of forest accounting in the province of Trento (Italy)," Journal of Forest Economics, Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 177-196, June.
More about this item
Keywordsdepletion; environment adjusted domestic product; forests; integrated environmental accounting; monetary accounts; national accounts; physical accounts; satellite system;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:enreec:v:19:y:2001:i:1:p:73-95. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Mallaigh Nolan). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.