Natural resource accounting for Indian states -- Illustrating the case of forest resources
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Haripriya, G.S., 2000. "Integrating forest resources into the system of national accounts in Maharashtra, India," Environment and Development Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 5(01), pages 143-156, February.
- Atkinson, Giles & Gundimeda, Haripriya, 2006. "Accounting for India's forest wealth," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 59(4), pages 462-476, October.
- World Bank, 2005. "Where is the Wealth of Nations? Measuring Capital for the 21st Century," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 7505.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pu-yan Nie & Peng Sun & Bill Z. Yang, 2014. "A Dynamic Study on Ecological Disaster, Government Regulation, and Renewable Resources," American Journal of Economics and Sociology, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 73(2), pages 410-442, April.
- Ochuodho, Thomas O. & Alavalapati, Janaki R.R., 2016. "Integrating natural capital into system of national accounts for policy analysis: An application of a computable general equilibrium model," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 72(C), pages 99-105.
- Nicholas Z. Muller & Robert Mendelsohn & William Nordhaus, 2011. "Environmental Accounting for Pollution in the United States Economy," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 101(5), pages 1649-1675, August.
- Gren, Ing-Marie & Isacs, Lina, 2009. "Ecosystem services and regional development: An application to Sweden," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(10), pages 2549-2559, August.
- Aevermann Tim & Schmude Jürgen, 2015. "Quantification and monetary valuation of urban ecosystem services in Munich, Germany," Zeitschrift für Wirtschaftsgeographie, De Gruyter, vol. 59(3), pages 188-200, December.
- Nicholas Z. Muller, 2014. "Toward the Measurement of Net Economic Welfare: Air Pollution Damage in the U.S. National Accounts–2002, 2005, 2008," NBER Chapters,in: Measuring Economic Sustainability and Progress, pages 429-459 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolec:v:61:y:2007:i:4:p:635-649. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolecon .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.