From natural resources and environmental accounting to construction of indicators for sustainable development
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Alfsen, Knut H. & Greaker, Mads, 2007. "From natural resources and environmental accounting to construction of indicators for sustainable development," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 61(4), pages 600-610, March.
References listed on IDEAS
- Aaheim, Asbjorn & Nyborg, Karine, 1995. "On the Interpretation and Applicability of a "Green National Product."," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 41(1), pages 57-71, March.
- William D. Nordhaus & James Tobin, 1973.
"Is Growth Obsolete?,"
NBER Chapters,in: The Measurement of Economic and Social Performance, pages 509-564
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Knut Alfsen & Hans Sæbø, 1993. "Environmental quality indicators: Background, principles and examples from Norway," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 3(5), pages 415-435, October.
- Annegrete Bruvoll & Karin Ibenholt, 1996. "Future Waste Generation - Forecasts Based on a Macroeconomic Model," Discussion Papers 175, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Julie L. Hass & Frode Brunvoll & Henning Hoie, 2002. "Overview of Sustainable Development Indicators used by National and International Agencies," OECD Statistics Working Papers 2002/2, OECD Publishing.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Greaker, Mads & Stoknes, Per Espen & Alfsen, Knut H. & Ericson, Torgeir, 2013.
"A Kantian approach to sustainable development indicators for climate change,"
Elsevier, vol. 91(C), pages 10-18.
- Mads Greaker & Per Espen Stoknes & Knut H. Alfsen & Torgeir Ericson, 2012. "A Kantian approach to sustainable development indicators for climate change," Discussion Papers 718, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Mariana MAN & Bogdan RAVAS & Maria MACRIS, 2012. "Environment Costs: Structure And Acknowledgement. Their Dynamics In Romania After The Integration Within The European Union," Internal Auditing and Risk Management, Athenaeum University of Bucharest, vol. 2(26), pages 62-85, June.
- Jian Zhang & Guishan Yang & Lijie Pu & Buzhuo Peng, 2014. "Trends and Spatial Distribution Characteristics of Sustainability in Eastern Anhui Province, China," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 6(12), pages 1-17, November.
- Dovern, Jonas & Rickels, Wilfried & Quaas, Martin F., 2012.
"Nachhaltigkeitspotenzial deutscher Städte,"
Kiel Policy Brief
50, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Dovern, Jonas & Rickels, Wilfried & Quaas, Martin F., 2012. "Nachhaltigkeitspotenzial deutscher Städte," Open Access Publications from Kiel Institute for the World Economy 59526, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Kristine Grimsrud & Lars Lindholt & Mads Greaker, 2015. "Resource Rent in Norwegian Fisheries. Trends and policies," Discussion Papers 827, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Leontina Pavaloaia, 2012. "Overview of the Practical and Theoretical Approaches to the Estimation of Mineral Resources. A Financial Perspective," Acta Universitatis Danubius. OEconomica, Danubius University of Galati, issue 5(5), pages 104-117, October.
- Visbeck, Martin & Kronfeld-Goharani, Ulrike & Neumann, Barbara & Rickels, Wilfried & Schmidt, Jörn & van Doorn, Erik, 2013. "Establishing a sustainable development goal for oceans and coasts to face the challenges of our future ocean," Kiel Working Papers 1847, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- repec:eee:spacre:v:18:y:2015:i:1:p:44-54 is not listed on IDEAS
- Samakovlis, Eva, 2008. "How are Green National Accounts Produced in Practice?," Working Papers 105, National Institute of Economic Research.
- Visbeck, Martin & Kronfeld-Goharani, Ulrike & Neumann, Barbara & Rickels, Wilfried & Schmidt, Jörn & van Doorn, Erik & Matz-Lück, Nele & Ott, Konrad & Quaas, Martin F., 2014. "Securing blue wealth: The need for a special sustainable development goal for the ocean and coasts," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 184-191.
More about this item
KeywordsGreen accounting; Natural resource and environmental accounting; sustainable development indicators; green GDP; SEEA;
- N5 - Economic History - - Agriculture, Natural Resources, Environment and Extractive Industries
- Q2 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation
- Q3 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Nonrenewable Resources and Conservation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2007-01-13 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2007-01-13 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2007-01-13 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2007-01-13 (Environmental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ssb:dispap:478. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (L Maasø). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ssbgvno.html .