Report NEP-ENV-2007-01-13This is the archive for NEP-ENV, a report on new working papers in the area of Environmental Economics. Francisco S.Ramos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Taran Fæhn & Annegrete Bruvoll, 2006. "Richer and cleaner - at others' expense?," Discussion Papers 477, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Vinicio Vannucci & Loredana Torsello, 2006. "Economic assessment of odour emissions: an application of Hedonic Price Method," Department of Economics University of Siena 485, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Claustre Bajona & David Kelly, 2006. "Free trade agreements and the environment with pre-existing subsidies," 2006 Meeting Papers 306, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Knut H. Alfsen & Mads Greaker, 2006. "From natural resources and environmental accounting to construction of indicators for sustainable development," Discussion Papers 478, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Iulie Aslaksen & Anne Ingeborg Myhr, 2006. "“The worth of a wildflower” Precautionary perspectives on the environmental risk of GMOs," Discussion Papers 476, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Mohammad Alauddin & John Quiggin, 2006. "Agricultural Intensification, Irrigation and the Environment in South Asia: Issues and Policy Options," Murray-Darling Program Working Papers WP4M06, Risk and Sustainable Management Group, University of Queensland.
- Bontemps, C. & Simioni, M. & Surry, Y., 2006. "Semiparametric hedonic price models : assessing the effects of agricultural nonpoint source pollution," Economics Working Paper Archive (Toulouse) 200602, French Institute for Agronomy Research (INRA), Economics Laboratory in Toulouse (ESR Toulouse).
- Bontemps, C. & Nauges, C., 2006. "To drink or not to drink (tap water) ? The impact of environmental quality on consumer's choices," Economics Working Paper Archive (Toulouse) 200601, French Institute for Agronomy Research (INRA), Economics Laboratory in Toulouse (ESR Toulouse).
- Chintrakarn, Pandej & Millimet, Daniel, 2006. "Subnational Trade Flows and State-Level Energy Intensity," Departmental Working Papers 0601, Southern Methodist University, Department of Economics.
- Dinar, Ariel & Farolfi, Stefano & Patrone, Fioravante & Rowntree, Kate, 2006. "Water allocation strategies for the Kat Basin in South Africa : comparing negotiation tools and game theory models," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4083, The World Bank.
- Item repec:cdl:bphupl:1070 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Mads Greaker & Yuyu Chen, 2006. "Can voluntary product-labeling replace trade bans in the case of GMOs?," Discussion Papers 485, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Chunbo Ma & David I. Stern, 2006. "China's Changing Energy Intensity Trend: A Decomposition Analysis," Rensselaer Working Papers in Economics 0615, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, Department of Economics.
- William D. Nordhaus, 2006. "The Economics of Hurricanes in the United States," NBER Working Papers 12813, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Anna Alberini, 2006. "Determinants and Effects on Property Values of Participation in Voluntary Cleanup Programs: the Case of Colorado," ERSA conference papers ersa06p126, European Regional Science Association.
- Item repec:cdl:ucsdec:2006-06 is not listed on IDEAS anymore