Economic assessment of odour emissions: an application of Hedonic Price Method
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Alan A. Diener & R. Andrew Muller & A. Leslie Robb, 1997. "Willingness-to-Pay for Improved Air Quality in Hamilton-Wentworth: A Choice Experiment," Department of Economics Working Papers 1997-04, McMaster University.
- Lake, Mary Beth & Easter, K. William, 2002. "Hedonic Valuation Of Proximity To Natural Areas And Farmland In Dakota County, Minnesota," Staff Papers 13407, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Taff, Steven J. & Tiffany, Douglas G. & Weisberg, Sanford, 1996. "Measured Effects Of Feedlots On Residential Property Values In Minnesota: A Report To The Legislature," Staff Papers 14121, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Raymond B. Palmquist & Fritz M. Roka & Tomislav Vukina, 1997.
"Hog Operations, Environmental Effects, and Residential Property Values,"
University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 73(1), pages 114-124.
- Raymond B. Palmquist & Fritz M. Roka & Tomislav Vukina, "undated". "Hog Operations, Environmental Effects, and Residential Property Values," Working Paper Series 12, North Carolina State University, Department of Economics.
- Holtman, Charles & Taff, Steven J. & Meyer, Aaron J. & Leitch, Jay A., 1996. "An Inquiry Into The Relationship Of Wetland Regulations And Property Values In Minnesota," Staff Papers 13816, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Rosen, Sherwin, 1974. "Hedonic Prices and Implicit Markets: Product Differentiation in Pure Competition," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 82(1), pages 34-55, Jan.-Feb..
- Abeles-Allison, Mark & Connor, Larry J., 1990. "An Analysis of Local Benefits and Costs of Michigan Hog Operations Experiencing Environmental Conflicts," Agricultural Economic Report Series 201396, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
More about this item
Keywordshedonic price method; economic assessment of natural resources; odor nuissance;
- Q51 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Valuation of Environmental Effects
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2007-01-13 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2007-01-13 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENV-2007-01-13 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-URE-2007-01-13 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:usi:wpaper:485. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Fabrizio Becatti). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/desieit.html .