To drink or not to drink (tap water) ? The impact of environmental quality on consumer's choices
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Bontemps, Christophe & Nauges, Celine, 2010. "To drink or not to drink (tap water)? The impact of environmental quality on consumer’s choices," INRA Sciences Sociales, Institut National de la recherche Agronomique (INRA), Departement Sciences Sociales, Agriculture et Alimentation, Espace et Environnement (SAE2), vol. 2010, pages 1-6, September.
More about this item
KeywordsTAP WATER; BOTTLED WATER; ENVIRONMENTAL QUALITY; HOUSEHOLDS' CONSUMPTION ; MODELE ECONOMETRIQUE; EAU POTABLE; COMPORTEMENT DU CONSOMMATEUR; CONSOMMATION DES MENAGES; QUALITE DES EAUX; POLLUTION DE L'EAU; DISPARITE REGIONALE;
- Q53 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Air Pollution; Water Pollution; Noise; Hazardous Waste; Solid Waste; Recycling
- D12 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Economics: Empirical Analysis
- C25 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Discrete Regression and Qualitative Choice Models; Discrete Regressors; Proportions; Probabilities
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2007-01-13 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2007-01-13 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENV-2007-01-13 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-HEA-2007-01-13 (Health Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rea:inrawp:200601. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (RAYNAL Helene). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inratfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.