Who owns the land?: Perspectives from rural Ugandans and implications for land acquisitions
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Carmen Diana Deere & Rosa Luz Durán & Merrilee Mardon & Tom Masterson, 2004. "Female Land Rights and Rural Household Incomes in Brazil, Paraguay and Peru," UMASS Amherst Economics Working Papers 2004-08, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Economics.
- Carmen Diana Deere & Cheryl Doss, 2006. "The Gender Asset Gap: What Do We Know And Why Does It Matter?," Feminist Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(1-2), pages 1-50.
- Cheryl Doss, 2006. "The Effects of Intrahousehold Property Ownership on Expenditure Patterns in Ghana," Journal of African Economies, Centre for the Study of African Economies (CSAE), vol. 15(1), pages 149-180, March.
- Behrman, Julia & Meinzen-Dick, Ruth & Quisumbing, Agnes, 2011. "The gender implications of large-scale land deals:," IFPRI discussion papers 1056, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Meinzen-Dick, Ruth Suseela & Pradhan, Rajendra, 2002. "Legal pluralism and dynamic property rights:," CAPRi working papers 22, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Otsuka, Keijiro & Place, Frank, 2001. "Land tenure and natural resource management," Food policy statements 34, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- von Braun, Joachim & Meinzen-Dick, Ruth Suseela, 2009. ""Land grabbing" by foreign investors in developing countries: Risks and opportunities," Policy briefs 13, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Meinzen-Dick, Ruth Suseela & van Koppen, Barbara & Behrman, Julia & Karelina, Zhenya & Akamandisa, Vincent & Hope, Lesley & Wielgosz, Ben, 2012.
"Putting Gender on the Map: Methods for mapping gendered farm management systems in Sub-Saharan Africa,"
IFPRI discussion papers
1153, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Meinzen-Dick, R., 2012. "Putting gender on the map: methods for mapping gendered farm management systems in Sub-Saharan Africa," IWMI Working Papers H045510, International Water Management Institute.
- Gottlieb, Charles & Grobovsek, Jan, 2015.
"Communal land and agricultural productivity,"
LSE Research Online Documents on Economics
86311, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Charles Gottlieb & Jan Grobovsek, 2016. "Communal Land and Agricultural Productivity," ESE Discussion Papers 270, Edinburgh School of Economics, University of Edinburgh.
- Charles Gottlieb & Jan Grobovšek, 2015. "Communal Land and Agricultural Productivity," Discussion Papers 1513, Centre for Macroeconomics (CFM).
- Charles Gottlieb & Jan Grobovsek, 2015. "Communal Land and Agricultural Productivity," 2015 Meeting Papers 1513, Society for Economic Dynamics.
More about this item
KeywordsGender; land acquisitions; Land tenure; landownership; Property rights;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2011-12-19 (Africa)
- NEP-AGR-2011-12-19 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2011-12-19 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEM-2011-12-19 (Demographic Economics)
- NEP-DEV-2011-12-19 (Development)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fpr:ifprid:1136. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifprius.html .