Report NEP-DEM-2011-12-19This is the archive for NEP-DEM, a report on new working papers in the area of Demographic Economics. Clarence Nkengne Tsimpo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Vikesh Amin & Jere R. Behrman, 2011. "Do More-Schooled Women have Fewer Children and Delay Childbearing? Evidence from a Sample of U.S. Twins," PIER Working Paper Archive 11-041, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- Adda, Jérôme & Dustmann, Christian & Stevens, Katrien, 2011. "The Career Costs of Children," CEPR Discussion Papers 8697, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- David Cuberes & Kevin Tsui, 2011. "Aid and Fertility: What Does the Cross-Country Evidence Show?," Working Papers 2011024, The University of Sheffield, Department of Economics.
- van den Berg, Gerard J. & Gupta, Sumedha, 2011. "The role of marriage in the causal pathway from economic conditions early in life to mortality," Working Paper Series 2011:23, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- Daniel Aaronson & Fabian Lange & Bhashkar Mazumder, 2011. "Fertility transitions along the extensive and intensive margins," Working Paper Series WP-2011-09, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Joanne W. Hsu, 2011. "Aging and strategic learning: the impact of spousal incentives on financial literacy," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2011-53, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (US).
- Andy Dickerson & Gurleen Popli, 2011. "Persistent Poverty and Children's Cognitive Development: Evidence from the UK Millennium Cohort Study," Working Papers 2011023, The University of Sheffield, Department of Economics.
- Tosun, Mehmet S., 2011. "Demographic Divide and Labor Migration in the Euro-Mediterranean Region," IZA Discussion Papers 6188, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Robert Bourbeau & Jacques Légaré & Nadine Ouellette, 2011. "Revue de la littérature sur l’évolution future de l’espérance de vie et de l’espérance de vie en santé," Social and Economic Dimensions of an Aging Population Research Papers 289, McMaster University.
- Stephan Haggard & Marcus Noland, 2011. "Gender in Transition: The Case of North Korea," Economics Study Area Working Papers 124, East-West Center, Economics Study Area.
- Ai-Thu Dang & Jean-Marie Monnier, 2011. "Gender Regimes and Welfare States in France: A historical perspective," EconomiX Working Papers 2011-40, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- Hensvik, Lena, 2011. "Manager impartiality? Worker-firm matching and the gender wage gap," Working Paper Series 2011:22, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- Bomuhangi, Allan & Doss, Cheryl & Meinzen-Dick, Ruth, 2011. "Who owns the land?: Perspectives from rural Ugandans and implications for land acquisitions," IFPRI discussion papers 1136, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Graziella Bertocchi & Arcangelo Dimico, 2011. "The Evolution of the Racial Gap in Education and the Legacy of Slavery," Department of Economics 0672, University of Modena and Reggio E., Faculty of Economics "Marco Biagi".
- Ghita, Eugen, 2011. "Population, ethnicity and confession in the county of Arad in the eighteenth century and early nineteenth century," MPRA Paper 35347, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Schoolman, Ethan D. & Ma, Chunbo, 2011. "Towards a General Theory of Environmental Inequality: Social Characteristics of Townships and the Distribution of Pollution in China’s Jiangsu Province," Working Papers 117809, University of Western Australia, School of Agricultural and Resource Economics.