Aging and strategic learning: the impact of spousal incentives on financial literacy
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bruce Ian Carlin & David T. Robinson, 2012. "What Does Financial Literacy Training Teach Us?," The Journal of Economic Education, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 43(3), pages 235-247, July.
- Pierre-Olivier Gourinchas & Jonathan A. Parker, 2002.
"Consumption Over the Life Cycle,"
Econometric Society, vol. 70(1), pages 47-89, January.
- Gourinchas, P.O. & Parker, J.A., 1997. "Consumption Over the Life Cycle," Working papers 9722, Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems.
- Pierre-Olivier Gourinchas & Jonathan A. Parker, 1999. "Consumption Over the Life Cycle," NBER Working Papers 7271, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gourinchas, Pierre-Olivier & Parker, Jonathan A, 2000. "Consumption Over the Life-Cycle," CEPR Discussion Papers 2345, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Adeline Delavande & Susann Rohwedder & Robert Willis, 2008. "Preparation for Retirement, Financial Literacy and Cognitive Resources," Working Papers wp190, University of Michigan, Michigan Retirement Research Center.
- Azzi, Corry & Ehrenberg, Ronald G, 1975. "Household Allocation of Time and Church Attendance," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 83(1), pages 27-56, February.
- Raquel Fonseca & Kathleen J. Mullen & Gema Zamarro & Julie Zissimopoulos, 2012.
"What Explains the Gender Gap in Financial Literacy? The Role of Household Decision Making,"
Journal of Consumer Affairs,
Wiley Blackwell, pages 90-106.
- Raquel Fonseca Benito & Kathleen J. Mullen & Gema Zamarro & Julie Zissimopoulos, 2010. "What Explains the Gender Gap in Financial Literacy? The Role of Household Decision-Making," Working Papers 762, RAND Corporation.
- Seema Jayachandran & Adriana Lleras-Muney, 2009.
"Life Expectancy and Human Capital Investments: Evidence from Maternal Mortality Declines,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 124(1), pages 349-397.
- Seema Jayachandran & Adriana Lleras-Muney, 2008. "Life Expectancy and Human Capital Investments: Evidence From Maternal Mortality Declines," NBER Working Papers 13947, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Joni Hersch & Leslie S. Stratton, 2002. "Housework and Wages," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 37(1), pages 217-229.
- Manski, Charles F. & Molinari, Francesca, 2010. "Rounding Probabilistic Expectations in Surveys," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 28(2), pages 219-231.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Annamaria Lusardi & Olivia S. Mitchell, 2014.
"The Economic Importance of Financial Literacy: Theory and Evidence,"
Journal of Economic Literature,
American Economic Association, vol. 52(1), pages 5-44, March.
- Annamaria Lusardi & Olivia S. Mitchell, 2013. "The Economic Importance of Financial Literacy: Theory and Evidence," CeRP Working Papers 134, Center for Research on Pensions and Welfare Policies, Turin (Italy).
- Annamaria Lusardi & Olivia S. Mitchell, 2013. "The Economic Importance of Financial Literacy: Theory and Evidence," NBER Working Papers 18952, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Agarwalla, Sobhesh Kumar & Barua, Samir K. & Jacob, Joshy & Varma, Jayanth R., 2015.
"Financial Literacy among Working Young in Urban India,"
Elsevier, vol. 67(C), pages 101-109.
- Sobhesh Kumar Agarwalla & Samir K Barua & Joshy Jacob & Jayanth R Varma, 2013. "Financial Literacy among Working Young in Urban India," Working Papers id:5528, eSocialSciences.
- Agarwalla, Sobhesh Kumar & Barua, Samir K. & Jacob, Joshy & Varma, Jayanth R., 2013. "Financial Literacy among Working Young in Urban India," IIMA Working Papers WP2013-10-02, Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad, Research and Publication Department.
- Kiliyanni, Abdul Latheef & Sivaraman, Sunitha, 2016. "The perception-reality gap in financial literacy: Evidence from the most literate state in India," International Review of Economics Education, Elsevier, vol. 23(C), pages 47-64.
- repec:spr:qualqt:v:52:y:2018:i:4:d:10.1007_s11135-017-0545-0 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ute Filipiak & Yabibal M. Walle, 2015. "The Financial Literacy Gender Gap: A Question of Nature or Nurture?," Courant Research Centre: Poverty, Equity and Growth - Discussion Papers 176, Courant Research Centre PEG.
- Paola Bongini & Luca Colombo & Malgorzata Iwanicz-Drozdowska, 2015. "Financial Literacy: Where Do We Stand?," Journal of Financial Management, Markets and Institutions, Società editrice il Mulino, issue 1, pages 3-12, June.
- repec:eee:joreco:v:25:y:2015:i:c:p:122-129 is not listed on IDEAS
- E. Bocchialini & B. Ronchini, 2015. "I divari di genere nella financial literacy: un'indagine empirica," Economics Department Working Papers 2015-EF01, Department of Economics, Parma University (Italy).
- repec:spr:jbecon:v:87:y:2017:i:5:d:10.1007_s11573-017-0853-9 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsFinancial literacy - United States ; Older people ; Finance; Personal;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGE-2011-12-19 (Economics of Ageing)
- NEP-ALL-2011-12-19 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEM-2011-12-19 (Demographic Economics)
- NEP-LAB-2011-12-19 (Labour Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedgfe:2011-53. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Franz Osorio). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbgvus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.