What Does Financial Literacy Training Teach Us?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Annamaria Lusardi & Olivia S. Mitchell & Vilsa Curto, 2009. "Financial Literacy among the Young," Working Papers wp191, University of Michigan, Michigan Retirement Research Center.
- Annamaria Lusardi & Olivia S Mitchelli, 2007. "Financial Literacy and Retirement Preparedness: Evidence and Implications for Financial Education," Business Economics, Palgrave Macmillan;National Association for Business Economics, vol. 42(1), pages 35-44, January.
- Richard H. Thaler & Cass R. Sunstein, 2003. "Libertarian Paternalism," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 93(2), pages 175-179, May.
- James J. Choi & David Laibson & Brigitte C. Madrian & Andrew Metrick, 2001.
"Defined Contribution Pensions: Plan Rules, Participant Decisions, and the Path of Least Resistance,"
NBER Working Papers
8655, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- James J. Choi & David Laibson & Brigitte C. Madrian & Andrew Metrick, 2002. "Defined Contribution Pensions: Plan Rules, Participant Decisions, and the Path of Least Resistance," JCPR Working Papers 257, Northwestern University/University of Chicago Joint Center for Poverty Research.
- Annamaria Lusardi, 2007.
"Household Saving Behavior: The Role of Literacy, Information and Financial Education Programs,"
CeRP Working Papers
65, Center for Research on Pensions and Welfare Policies, Turin (Italy).
- Lusardi, Annamaria, 2007. "Household saving behavior: The role of literacy, information and financial education programs," CFS Working Paper Series 2007/28, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- B. Ronchini, 2015. "Il ruolo emergente dell'edutainment nei percorsi di educazione finanziaria," Economics Department Working Papers 2015-EF03, Department of Economics, Parma University (Italy).
- Leonardo Becchetti & Fabio Pisani, 2011.
"Financial education on secondary school students: the randomized experiment revisited,"
Econometica Working Papers
- Becchetti, Leonardo & Pisani, Fabio, 2012. "Financial education on secondary school students: the randomized experiment revisited," AICCON Working Papers 98-2012, Associazione Italiana per la Cultura della Cooperazione e del Non Profit.
- Berry, James & Karlan, Dean S. & Pradhan, Menno, 2015.
"The Impact of Financial Education for Youth in Ghana,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
10529, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- James Berry & Dean Karlan & Menno Pradhan, 2015. "The Impact of Financial Education for Youth in Ghana," NBER Working Papers 21068, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- James Berry & Dean Karlan & Menno Pradhan, 2015. "The Impact of Financial Education for Youth in Ghana," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 15-043/V, Tinbergen Institute.
- Dean Karlan & James Berry & Menno Pradhan, 2015. "The Impact of Financial Education for Youth in Ghana," Working Papers 1048, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.
- Leonardo Becchetti & Stefano Caiazza & Decio Coviello, 2013.
"Financial education and investment attitudes in high schools: evidence from a randomized experiment,"
Applied Financial Economics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 23(10), pages 817-836, May.
- Leonardo Becchetti & Stefano Caiazza & Decio Coviello, 2011. "Financial education and investment attitudes in high schools: evidence from a randomized experiment," CEIS Research Paper 210, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 07 Sep 2011.
- Joanne W. Hsu, 2011. "Aging and Strategic Learning: The Impact of Spousal Incentives on Financial Literacy," NFI Working Papers 2011-WP-06, Indiana State University, Scott College of Business, Networks Financial Institute.
- Lührmann, Melanie & Serra-Garcia, Marta & Winter, Joachim, 2015. "Teaching teenagers in finance: Does it work?," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 54(C), pages 160-174.
- Bruce I. Carlin & Li Jiang & Stephen A. Spiller, 2014. "Learning Millennial-Style," NBER Working Papers 20268, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Francka Lovsin Kozina & Nina Ponikvar, 2015. "Financial Literacy of First-Year University Students: The Role of Education," International Journal of Management, Knowledge and Learning, International School for Social and Business Studies, Celje, Slovenia, vol. 4(2), pages 241-255.
- repec:eee:wdevel:v:102:y:2018:i:c:p:71-89 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:jbecon:v:87:y:2017:i:5:d:10.1007_s11573-017-0853-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:wbk:wbpubs:28660 is not listed on IDEAS
- Carman, Katherine Grace & Zamarro, Gema, 0. "Does Financial Literacy Contribute To Food Security?," International Journal of Food and Agricultural Economics (IJFAEC), Alanya Alaaddin Keykubat University, Department of Economics and Finance, vol. 4.
- Coda Moscarola, Flavia & Migheli, Matteo, 2015. "Educating Children to Save: an Experimental Approach to Financial Education of Pupils in Primary Schools," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers 201502, University of Turin.
- repec:kap:decono:v:165:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s10645-017-9300-0 is not listed on IDEAS
- Winter, Joachim & Lührmann, Melanie & Serra Garcia, Marta, 2013. "The effects of financial literacy training: Evidence from a field experiment in German high schools," Annual Conference 2013 (Duesseldorf): Competition Policy and Regulation in a Global Economic Order 79744, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Singh, Ardhendu & Venkataramani, Bhama, 2012. "Financial Education: Institutes of Higher Education as delivery channels," MPRA Paper 43336, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Joanne W. Hsu, 2011. "Aging and strategic learning: the impact of spousal incentives on financial literacy," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2011-53, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
More about this item
- A21 - General Economics and Teaching - - Economic Education and Teaching of Economics - - - Pre-college
- G18 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Government Policy and Regulation
- H52 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Government Expenditures and Education
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:jeduce:v:43:y:2012:i:3:p:235-247. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/VECE20 .